Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Ari Gold Bawse

Didn't even see you had the same type of :mjcry: post as me still...yous my nicca :to:

Lewis is gonna do it bruh :to:
I can't even fully enjoy it because of this joke match I just watched :snoop:

Just got to hope Ham doesn't get a car failure like that. Safety car nearly fukked him over but then he showed why he's P4P fastest :whoo::obama:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seb back on the low though :youngsabo:

Horner basically said Monza was the first time all season he thought Vettel was properly on it (but the strategy was fukked) and expected the old Seb back from Sinapore on, and he was right :obama:

I think next year we get a proper RB-Merc battle for the title.

This is all about Lewis now. He just has to put his foot on Nico's neck and close out the title. Dude has the talent to do it, but I'm just afraid I'm right and he's a bottlin man. All dude has to do is be pragmatic and the title is his. Nico ain't the type to do some superman shyt and win the title, Lewis is going to have to lose it.
I agree with all of this :ehh:

What do you think happened with seb up until now? You think ricciardo's that good or seb was just mashed up mentally for some reason?

And even though i said i believe lewis is gonna do it, the double point abi duabi race is just begging for some fuccery :beli:

I won't be happy until he has a 51 point difference going into that race...

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Thought you couldn't change your username since we registered early?
I don't think that has to do with it. I think it has to do with your mentions and other types of shyt, shyt that if your name changed would fukk up the forum.
nooooooo .... :dead:
I had to go Hollywood on these no-dap nikkas @horse. kills @mastermind :takedat:

FcG5tXM.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Don Hollywood Hererra? Change your username to C list footballers breh