Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How I know Arsenal mandem would be gassed of Nii Tackie:laff:
fC0SKj5.png
lKPcE9w.png
JLijUKa.png
#NewWelbZOrder

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Anyone heard these rumours about Maicon getting kicked out of the Brazil squad?

apparently he either:
- jerked off into David Luizs shampoo bottle
- caught having sexual intercourse with teammate Elias.
- spread pepper and milk on Elias’s ass and then told him in the morning that he had been raped by four men.

:dahell::huhldup::what::ufdup::heh::dead:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
its funny how Welbeck moves to Arsenal and instantly becomes the most overrated player in the PL
Meanwhile United fans suddenly hyping up this kid James Wilson to soothe their loss.

Well, I did my googles and the results are in, and....

English Macheda :mjlol:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Meanwhile United fans suddenly hyping up this kid James Wilson to soothe their loss.

Well, I did my googles and the results are in, and....

English Macheda :mjlol:
see again you expose your lack of knowledge

Wilson will be the striker Welbeck wishes he was, a pure lethal striker.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
i dunno about Wilson being better than Welbeck but as an out and out striker....:banderas:

And remember when we told yall that we had 5 strikers that would be first choice on ur team? :sas1:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
United fans in continuing to be the WOAT :beli:

Angelo Henriquez, the last scion of Fergie's choosing, of the ilk of the Cantona's and Beckham's, is furthering his footballing pilgrimage, another year, more goals scored in another land, until returns to save the kingdom of the Sir who saved :wow:

Or he'll get mad at the lack of first team attention, demand a move to Juventus, and become one of the Top 10 players in the world at his position after one third of a season. :manny:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Brehs with Reus out injured me and my friends were debating about this.

Who is the Derrick Rose of football?

A player with massive potential that is being constantly hindered by injuries.

R9 doesn't count because even if he didnt reach his maximum potential he's still top 5 all time.

For me it's Alexandre Pato

Alexandre_Pato_1.jpeg

This guy was Balon d'or potential, then they had him on some weight training bullshyt that robbed him of his legendary speed, agility and all around swagger thus ruining his career.:snoop:

This guy is 25 years old playing in Brazil for São Paulo on LOAN from Corinthians.:why:

Someone should give him a chance, maybe Liverpool can link him up with Coutinho, Sturridge and Sterling.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
United fans in continuing to be the WOAT :beli:

Angelo Henriquez, the last scion of Fergie's choosing, of the ilk of the Cantona's and Beckham's, is furthering his footballing pilgrimage, another year, more goals scored in another land, until returns to save the kingdom of the Sir who saved :wow:

Or he'll get mad at the lack of first team attention, demand a move to Juventus, and become one of the Top 10 players in the world at his position after one third of a season. :manny:
so arsenal fans doing a complete 180 on welbeck isnt the biggest WOAT moment this season?

these guys used to laugh at him daily, now all of a sudden hes the next Henry

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Tbh Rooney was actually decent tonight. Had some link ups and was ok on the break :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Kept thinking about the weird Maicon rumors and for some reason I imagined him and Elias getting down like this:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
so arsenal fans doing a complete 180 on welbeck isnt the biggest WOAT moment this season?

Exactly. United fans are WOAT but Arsenal fans gagging on Nii Tackie dikk after years of sending for him aren't? :russ:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Tbh Rooney was actually decent tonight. Had some link ups and was ok on the break :ehh:

nah. Was slow, wasteful, lacked creativity. Sterling the real MVP, England need to build the team around Sterling, Sturridge and Barkley.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I honestly don't remember a single Arsenal fan throwing dirt on Welbz. iirc it was always Man U fans who were moaning about him.

I do sense a sort of fear and regret in all the Man U fans here, and when I say that I mean the Junkyard Gang of OFT, you, Abso, Grams, Ghost and Blazo.