Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
BwrDshhIgAA2s0X.png

Read British tabloids brehs

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
so you never saw the reports before that LVG wasnt sure about his knee :sas1:

Looks like he was right and we dodged another Hargreaves :sas2:

That LvG foresight :wow::wow::wow:
isn't Strootman coming off torn ACL injury?
He's meant to be back in November so he'll have time to prove his fitness. If he does i'd say he's a nailed on signing.

Besides, Falcao is coming off an ACL and we signed him soooo...

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Are Middle eastern/indian type chicks anyone's 'wave'?

ewww, i have enough body hair of my own, thanks.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im guessing you failed from your passed experiences?:skip:
Never really tried to draw many tbh, not my wave.. have a .500 avg (1/1) (that the right way to do that?:skip:

Lets ignore reality and act like most middle eastern/arab/asian women don't generally just mess with their own to get a post to pop off :skip:

Get off my dicc :skip:

You bess hope we don't sh1t on spurs this season, i'll be dedicating a post just to you detailing all of spurs failures throughout the years (and there have been many mind you :wow:)..covoisseur bottles an all sorts :skip:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Are Middle eastern/indian type chicks anyone's 'wave'?

ewww, i have enough body hair of my own, thanks.
Indian girls are hit or miss. Just like Mexicans. They're either :flabbynsick: or :ohhh: :noah:

My 3 years + on campus I've never seen a Middle Eastern girl that was a dead ting. I'm not saying they're all attractive but I haven't seen any hideous ones yet :ld:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Hey @Grams, you're a Muslim for real now ?
Yea. I'm undisciplined in terms of eating pork (How can I eat eggs and waffles without bacon :noah:) and praying 5 times a day (with school that's :longforman:smile: but for the most part oui. I'm fine with not drinking alcohol and that means I will have zero opportunities with the laaaaaadies (Bill Burr voice). Oh well all is as God wills it :manny:

My life is much calmer now like I don't think you'll ever see one of my infamous breakdowns on here again

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yea. I'm undisciplined in terms of eating pork (How can I eat eggs and waffles without bacon :noah:) and praying 5 times a day (with school that's :longforman:smile: but for the most part oui. I'm fine with not drinking alcohol and that means I will have zero opportunities with the laaaaaadies (Bill Burr voice). Oh well all is as God wills it :manny:

My life is much calmer now like I don't think you'll ever see one of my infamous breakdowns on here again
:ohhh:
Well, good for you then :salute:
You pray in arabic ? :mjpls: :lolbron:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:ohhh:
Well, good for you then :salute:
You pray in arabic ? :mjpls: :lolbron:
Only like 3 sentences :deadrose: I looked up on yahoo answers whether I can pray in English and most of the responses were that since it was written in Arabic that's what I have to pray it in :why: