Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I think you might be onto something breh :patrice:

I just saw Marchisio (who isn't lauded for his defensive capabilities) rip the ball from Blinds feet like a dummy :pachaha:

Plus 19 year old Torino wing back Darmian is running up and down his wing with ease :heh:
Is blind playing LB i assume? Hes usually deployed as DM in ajax which i think hes much better at. But honestly i think man utd is to soon for him. Hes much better off playing at a smaller club to ease off pressure.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Is blind playing LB i assume? Hes usually deployed as DM in ajax which i think hes much better at. But honestly i think man utd is to soon for him. Hes much better off playing at a smaller club to ease off pressure.

Kind of since Nethetlands have been 10 man since the beginning of the game he's dropping in that role defensively pretty often with horrible results.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@horse. kills once I get off work, I'm going to work, and you getting that work. :manny:

Very devious of you to fill the previous page up with YouTube clips so that my google chrome app had a heart attack every time I tried to load the page :leostare:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stone-cold-laughing.gif

You know what, I'm gonna switch it up on you :ufdup:

PIPbX6R.gif

@Ari Gold Bawse don't want none of this work :sas2:

:sitdown:

:mj:

:leostare:

sXlFsHm.gif

ibi5xHCLgo7khj.gif
so that's the direction you going bruh?

Ok :demonic:

solange-jay-z-fight-gif-data.gif

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:mjlol: @ Arsene signing Welbeck instead of Remy. Breh probably gonna have a good season too.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Yo United Stan's check out your new boy Blind play like a Div 3 player in this friendly vs Italy :russ:
I wasn't a fan of Blind signing to begin with but after extensive research of Google images and 33 pages of Getty Images my worst fears have been realized.

138318900-daley-blind-of-ajax-during-the-dutch-gettyimages.jpg

He wore gloves on February 5th, 2012 :snoop:. Arsenal is that way :camby: Daley.