Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
BwsBMdxIIAAwGXM.jpg:large

Where's Brenden :troll:

AVB keeps slipping through the cracks :mjlol:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

We in here

So deep

You man look like ass forreal :wow:

He's the perfect defender for a 3 man backline. No wonder we were linked to him while the van gaal to spurs rumours were flying around.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
He's the perfect defender for a 3 man backline. No wonder we were linked to him while the van gaal to spurs rumours were flying around.
Why this dude @Somalilander throwing Spurs into single possible conversation that doesn't have anything to do with them :heh:

@yoyoyo1 : Krystal Kherson and Makiyivvuhillya Makiyivka at 3-3 going into stoppage time :wow: I just took Denys Rzhenko at 350:1 to volley a non-called hand-ball off the crossbar with his left leg :patrice: But people would rather watch Burnley and West Ham :mjpls:

@Somalilander : We almost signed Rzhenko as a young boy.

Nikka fukk Spurs :heh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Why this dude @Somalilander throwing Spurs into single possible conversation that doesn't have anything to do with them :heh:

@yoyoyo1 : Krystal Kherson and Makiyivvuhillya Makiyivka at 3-3 going into stoppage time :wow: I just took Denys Rzhenko at 350:1 to volley a non-called hand-ball off the crossbar with his left leg :patrice: But people would rather watch Burnley and West Ham :mjpls:

@Somalilander : We almost signed Rzhenko as a young boy.

Nikka fukk Spurs :heh:
Yo hop off my dikk breh:stopitslime:

I was just pointing out the fact that rojo is obv a player van gaal wanted to sign when he was coming to england to manage. Also he lives at portugal so he prob does watch alot of the portugese league.

Why dont you stick to watching swedish second division or some shyt:troll:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Yo hop off my dikk breh:stopitslime:

I was just pointing out the fact that rojo is obv a player van gaal wanted to sign when he was coming to england to manage. Also he lives at portugal so he prob does watch alot of the portugese league.

Why dont you stick to watching swedish second division or some shyt:troll:
Go iron your David Ginola shirt b :camby:

Malmo is sitting in first place :banderas:

But you wouldn't know anything about that :wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rojo will start against QPR :banderas:

Need to start Commending AVB :wow: he'll be the top candidate when another big job is available again....How does he do it? :wow:

=========
And 4 Englishmen(both pseudo an real) on here, isn't Clyne the best England RB right now?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Go iron your David Ginola shirt b :camby:

Malmo is sitting in first place :banderas:

But you wouldn't know anything about that :wow:
David ginola was a legend.:whoo:

You should also know that the best Scandinavian team is fc Copenhagen:mjpls:

Not some random ass swedish club called malmo who are only known for finding ibra selling fish or some shyt

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
David ginola was a legend.:whoo:

You should also know that the best Scandinavian team is fc Copenhagen:mjpls:

Not some random ass swedish club called malmo who are only known for finding ibra selling fish or some shyt
That's why Aabolg won the Danish Double (no pastry :banderas) last year? :heh:

I'd tell you to get out the past but when your squad is named after a past-time that was the wave when brehs were dying from Consumption ain't much can be expected from you :manny:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@SCORCH im not involved :whoa:

@gho3st yes Clyne atm is the best england RB, thats why i cant fukk with Hodgson and this squad until he fukks off, how can u snub Clyne but pick Chambers when Chambers was Clyne's backup.

Just because he signs to a top 4 club he gets a call up even though he rarely got picked for the U21s

England will never learn that they have to let these guys grow up together in the youth teams like spain and germany did

and he has the nerve to pick Colback over Huddlestone

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I've always wondered if i was missing something because every time i see Clyne, he's amazing. Admittedly only watch him a handful of times but he's been so damn good every time so just wondered why he isnt linked with a big move or England cap.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The 3 man in the back shyt has got to go :camby:

Either that or he sacrifices half the season to get the players used to it

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
@SCORCH im not involved :whoa:

@gho3st yes Clyne atm is the best england RB, thats why i cant fukk with Hodgson and this squad until he fukks off, how can u snub Clyne but pick Chambers when Chambers was Clyne's backup.

Just because he signs to a top 4 club he gets a call up even though he rarely got picked for the U21s

England will never learn that they have to let these guys grow up together in the youth teams like spain and germany did

and he has the nerve to pick Colback over Huddlestone

:laugh: every god:damn: time, like Woy skips over Hull games on some :snooze:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ohhh: so the Ahk @Grams is back to supporting Manu? You done left your Hull City brethren like that?

From all your Hull brethren

Naaaah fukk that :damn: , why can't you see the signs @Grams Manu are only gonna hurt you again, you gotta know when to

Come home Ahk

3571275-rickdave.gif

we got a solid CM spine and attacking threats for days....and did i mention we have a brutal back three :noah:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I've always wondered if i was missing something because every time i see Clyne, he's amazing. Admittedly only watch him a handful of times but he's been so damn good every time so just wondered why he isnt linked with a big move or England cap.
If Rafael doesnt sort out his injury proneness then i would defo want us to buy him

we were actually linked to him when he was still at Palace, thought we would snap him up