Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Same old same old. Scoring goals getting injured half the season. I srsly think hes gon back to england by january.

yeah sounds like he'll be back at QPR with redknapp, deal fell thru last minute on deadline day according to the QPR chairman. If he comes back, i could see him getting a bunch of goals

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
yeah sounds like he'll be back at QPR with redknapp, deal fell thru last minute on deadline day according to the QPR chairman. If he comes back, i could see him getting a bunch of goals
Hes a natural goal scorer. Hes still got about 2-3 years left in him.

Daps
lol the red head is some persian nikka. That braces nikka trynna be some rapper lately. Damn i didnt know hes was trynna turn it into some smack dvd knockoff. Man teesdale changed since that dvd came out. That was when it hot on those street until gypsies and afghan refugees showed up. Everyone either is jail,dead or moved out of that neigborhood. What a small world that nikka posted on sohh.

Also abel aka the weeknd use to run ball with us back then. I cant believe that nonathletic ethio is famous now.

Remember BigBiz he's somali too useto work at a radio station in toronto called project bouncr back in 03. Gotta givr Abel props usingthat fakkit drake to uphis status. Abel is cliqued up with bellyand capital prophets.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Remember BigBiz he's somali too useto work at a radio station in toronto called project bouncr back in 03. Gotta givr Abel props usingthat fakkit drake to uphis status. Abel is cliqued up with bellyand capital prophets.
Breh i never heard of project bouncer..abel only got big changing his style up into dark rnb. That nikka was a straight usher copycat until some white boy produced his music and changed up his style. Also what are bellyand capital Prophets?

Daps
You never heard of Belly? Rich palestianian rapper from ottawa. Acts hood but everyone knows hes a fraud. Abel hasn't been popping since House of balloons. That white boy birthed his style.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You never heard of Belly? Rich palestianian rapper from ottawa. Acts hood but everyone knows hes a fraud. Abel hasn't been popping since House of balloons. That white boy birthed his style.
Ohh belly, Yeah i notice that nikka is on his vids and abel's entourage aka birchmont drop outs(birchmount high school is where abel and some of his homeboys i know went to)