Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Yeah his name is russian(well thats the older heads called him when he was filming teesdale). nikka where you get that info from. Also fukk tamil tigers they aint shyt just cause they got the numbers.

yeah maddrussian was his name, he was on sohh (forum before the coli) use to talk to the guy on msn and shyt. never met him personally though. good guy, just wanted to spread canadian hiphop and prove to americans that our shyt was just as hard. he wanted to make the real toronto like those smack dvds. obviously it wasnt meant to be blow up like it did.

teesdales piece on the real toronto was teh funniest shyts. especially that white dude and the other dude with the braces, embarassment fam.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Had the wrong name at the wrong time

WATCH ME NOW

tumblr_mg6owbuNe21r8k5h5o1_400.gif

ibiax3JzSF5xlw.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
yeah maddrussian was his name, he was on sohh (forum before the coli) use to talk to the guy on msn and shyt. never met him personally though. good guy, just wanted to spread canadian hiphop and prove to americans that our shyt was just as hard. he wanted to make the real toronto like those smack dvds. obviously it wasnt meant to be blow up like it did.

teesdales piece on the real toronto was teh funniest shyts. especially that white dude and the other dude with the braces, embarassment fam.
lol the red head is some persian nikka. That braces nikka trynna be some rapper lately. Damn i didnt know hes was trynna turn it into some smack dvd knockoff. Man teesdale changed since that dvd came out. That was when it hot on those street until gypsies and afghan refugees showed up. Everyone either is jail,dead or moved out of that neigborhood. What a small world that nikka posted on sohh.

Also abel aka the weeknd use to run ball with us back then. I cant believe that nonathletic ethio is famous now.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
*parachutes into thread on some Evander Holyfield Riddikk Bowe shyt*

*mugs camera for three minutes*

*motions for giant glockenspiel to be airlifted into thread*

*snaps fingers, music begins*

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Check the standings again breh. They just fired clueless manager what do you expect and still there in the race.

They haven't won in nearly a month, Bradley's been shyt since the WC, and Defoe is out till October at least. And their nondescript players (the ones who aren't the 3 DPs) are even more shyt than Red Bulls's nondescript players. They're still in the playoffs, but I'm not so sure they'll be there by season's ens.