Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
its plenty of places that have good food at the bar though :dahell:

now i wouldn't order a baked good there of course but

:dahell:

It's not the quality of food. It's just ordering food, especially at a crowded bar...nah no can do. And I always slightly resent people who do, ordering a big plate of nachos, get the fukk outta here :camby:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
It's not the quality of food. It's just ordering food, especially at a crowded bar...nah no can do. And I always slightly resent people who do, ordering a big plate of nachos, get the fukk outta here :camby:
of course you dont do that at primetime :ehh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
apparently Welbeck left because he was told he was our 5th choice striker :lolbron: (Wilson 4th)
didnt i tell you brehs that Wilson is the real talent, LVG saw it :sas1:, will be leading the line for utd in a couple years.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
apparently Welbeck left because he was told he was our 5th choice striker :lolbron: (Wilson 4th)
didnt i tell you brehs that Wilson is the real talent, LVG saw it :sas1:, will be leading the line for utd in a couple years.
LVG really thought welbeck was that useless ? Damn..:lolbron:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
LVG really thought welbeck was that useless ? Damn..:lolbron:
People hype him cuz he runs around a lot that's it. In America he'd be one of the "he does all the stuff you don't see on the stat sheet" type players, which is a nice way of saying "you're shyt but at least you try :ld:"

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
It's not just the money, eh? Chelsea are pretty damn good in the transfer market. Nabbed Cesc, got all their business well ahead of time knowing that they'll need time to gel as a squad before the CL and PL heat up. They fleeced Utd for Mata too :wow:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
People hype him cuz he rounds around a lot that's it. In America he'd be one of the "he does all the stuff you don't see on the stat sheet" type players, which is a nice way of saying "you're shyt but at least you try :ld:"
wow you're exactly on point. I just dont think hes a Central forward or striker. Poch wanted to get him on loan as LWF cause of his speed and high intensity which would help pochs game plan of high pressuring. Welbeck hustles no doubt but he severe lacking the finishing to actually be a striker.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
wow you're exactly on point. I just dont think hes a Central forward or striker. Poch wanted to get him on loan as LWF cause of his speed and high intensity which would help pochs game plan of high pressuring. Welbeck hustles no doubt but he severe lacking the finishing to actually be a striker.
The main thing you hear "he's being played out of position". The breh is USELESS in front of goal. If he can actually do something on wings then why wouldn't managers use him there :mindblown: I'm not buying it at all. Oh well he's Arsenals project now

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's not just the money, eh? Chelsea are pretty damn good in the transfer market. Nabbed Cesc, got all their business well ahead of time knowing that they'll need time to gel as a squad before the CL and PL heat up. They fleeced Utd for Mata too :wow:
50 million for david luiz too :mjlol:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
OFT is really hung up on food etiquette. life and times of modern dandies

NO eating on trains
NO eating at bars when there are people around you
NO eating p*ssy for breakfast, lunch and dinner

I agree with only 1 of the 3
cXyTk.png