Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:whoa: I'm not tryna get Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab aka Underwear Bomber'd out here on the internet breh
come on breh it's not like i'm mossad or anything :jawalrus:

Jaqen.gif

btw i'm really the more attractive face in this gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Welcome back breh:blessed: Welbeck gone:blessed: We did it breh:to:
Nii Tackie better known as Danny "The Balance of a Greek Bank" Welbeck is poof. Truly surreal. I couldn't imagine him wasting opportunities for any other team :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
At the bar (ladies!!) not drunk (relax over there) but some senescent motherfukker chillin at the bar next to me ordered a strawberry shortcake :dahell:

Now I'm from the school where you never eat at the bar, bar is for drinking. But dudes swag was undeniable. That's what I strive for. To be a respectable person and to be confident enough to order strawberry shortcake at a bar and not give half a fukk :damngoodcoffee:

I also had a premise for a seinfeld episode. Two friends (George and Jerry) standing at a crowded bar, no seats available, and growing increasingly perturbed at a guy who is sitting by himself and has an empty seat by himself.

George: Unbelievable! He ordered another drink! The gall! I'm gonna go say something!

Jerry: now George, relax, I like this bar, don't disturb that!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I was reading that Lame shyt You Did in High School thread. I gotta say a lot of the music I listened to in high school was lame as fukk.

And lo and behold, I heard a song that was in heavy rotation in high school and someone put it on the jukebox at the bar, it was embarrassing as fukk:

The fukk was I thinking :mjlol:

And there was a white dude who was jamming to it :thefukk?:

Atmosphere has to be one of the most embarrassing rappers alive, though I do sorta respect his hustle :ehh:

And I admit. I probably know his entire discography up to the very recent, and every lyric to it :snoop:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the bar (ladies!!) not drunk (relax over there) but some senescent motherfukker chillin at the bar next to me ordered a strawberry shortcake :dahell:

Now I'm from the school where you never eat at the bar, bar is for drinking. But dudes swag was undeniable. That's what I strive for. To be a respectable person and to be confident enough to order strawberry shortcake at a bar and not give half a fukk :damngoodcoffee:

I also had a premise for a seinfeld episode. Two friends (George and Jerry) standing at a crowded bar, no seats available, and growing increasingly perturbed at a guy who is sitting by himself and has an empty seat by himself.

George: Unbelievable! He ordered another drink! The gall! I'm gonna go say something!

Jerry: now George, relax, I like this bar, don't disturb that!
:avb1:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim. Wabillahhitaufiq Walhidayah :sujud:

You Anti-Dap man looking like some Guilty Remnant ass nikkas :mjlol: :camby:

All my Pro-Dap Martyrs Brigade nikkas feed me brehs :blessed:

:gladbron:

The spending of clubs like City,Chelsea were initially to build a core and without that initial prestige money was the only way they could attract players. Chelsea and City either by chance or design ended up with a core of players to build around , with City you could say Kompany,Yaya,Silva,Aguero and maybe Zabaleta became those dudes and Chelsea's initial core has been finally phased out after some turbulence with their managers .United lost theirs and the supposed replacements in Jones,Smalling,Evans,Welbeck,Cleverly did not pan out as well and they are going through that initial stage of building a team through acquisitions. Some of their purchases looked like panic buys because they wound up with multiple 10s and now that has moved on to a number of strikers that they need to find a way of utilizing effectively. I always thought Van Gaal would be arrogant enough to bring through and rely on a number of youth players over experienced one because he prides himself with his work at Barca and Bayern but the results he has had and the problems are too much to ignore.
The league is too competitive and unforgiving to just throw a bunch of young players out there all together. A lot of what the big teams in Germany and Spain get away with wouldn't work in the Premier League imho.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

its plenty of places that have good food at the bar though :dahell:

now i wouldn't order a baked good there of course but

:dahell: