Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any of you brehs ever watch gus poyet son who just signed with west ham play? is he any good? apparently he turned down the England u21 team so he can play for the Uruguay u20:russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u don't rate the lad Ramirez? Im guessing is a loan deal right? la joya hernandez will be an instant hit if they give him service I can see him scoring anything between 15-20 goals for hull which should be enough to keep em up
Beside a few decent moments Ramirez has been an abject failure at Southampton.

Southampton fans can't wait to see that bum out the door:

A very frustrating player.

Potential yes, but after 2 years weve seen very very little from him.

How can anyone be gutted about Gaston leaving? What has he offered Since he arrived?

We've been waiting 2 years for him to show what he has. Why do you think he will suddenly show us what he is missing. And remember, never in the whole of his career has he ever played a full 90 minutes for 4 games in a row

He played an average of 30 minutes an appearance last season. 30 minutes. He had little to no affect on our outcome. Just taking up wage room.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Yh Negredo was rubbish for the second half of last season, but for the first half, he was very good and the main forward. Don't know why he went off the boil after February. Forgot about the restrictions against City, somebody had to go I guess and Valencia are prepared to pay over £24 million(don't where they got that from). He's much better than Dzeko for me though, thought he would have been sold instead if a striker had to go.

New owner with plenty of yuans to drop on his investment. Valencia is going back to Europe next year.

I thought the former Valencia breh Canales was headed to Aston Villa, would have slotted in nicely as their #10, but he told them to fukk off due to salary. Good move for him staying in Spain but he's going to continue falling down the ladder until he hits relegation fodder squads no matter what country he's in.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
New owner with plenty of yuans to drop on his investment. Valencia is going back to Europe next year.

I thought the former Valencia breh Canales was headed to Aston Villa, would have slotted in nicely as their #10, but he told them to fukk off due to salary. Good move for him staying in Spain but he's going to continue falling down the ladder until he hits relegation fodder squads no matter what country he's in.
will be good to see Valencia back fighting with the big boys in la liga

so they arent in debt anymore?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yh Negredo was rubbish for the second half of last season, but for the first half, he was very good and the main forward. Don't know why he went off the boil after February. Forgot about the restrictions against City, somebody had to go I guess and Valencia are prepared to pay over £24 million(don't where they got that from). He's much better than Dzeko for me though, thought he would have been sold instead if a striker had to go.

Yeah I hate Dzeko, but he has improved and they just gave him that contract extension, so it's till flabby and sickness do us part.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
will be good to see Valencia back fighting with the big boys in la liga

so they arent in debt anymore?

Technically they still are, but the new owner assumed the debt, got them a new shirt sponsor, and is starting construction on the new Mestalla stadium again. They're reduced the seat size of it but I think it should be done by 2016.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
10624192_1457578364506979_1715716265_n.jpg