Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Lord help us
ubvzCnb.png

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's a rare moment for is to turn a profit on a transfer. Not to mention Negredo was torres-esque the 2nd half of last season, it's a decent deal. We can't put him on our cl squad due to UEFA restrictions anyway.

Idk I'm sad to see him go but we gotta do what we gotta do. Ffp is some bullshyt tho, Man U spending 30m on fat homosexual LBs and paying Nani to fukk off... But we are the one with the problem.

Yh Negredo was rubbish for the second half of last season, but for the first half, he was very good and the main forward. Don't know why he went off the boil after February. Forgot about the restrictions against City, somebody had to go I guess and Valencia are prepared to pay over £24 million(don't where they got that from). He's much better than Dzeko for me though, thought he would have been sold instead if a striker had to go.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RT @R_o_M: Welbz scored 0.36 goals per game last season. At the same age Benzema scored 0.3, Drogba 0.25, Ian Wright 0.24, Yorke 0.16

:skip:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the hell are Hull signing that fraud Gaston Ramirez? :comeon:Breh is the epitome of a nothing player.
u don't rate the lad Ramirez? Im guessing is a loan deal right? la joya hernandez will be an instant hit if they give him service I can see him scoring anything between 15-20 goals for hull which should be enough to keep em up