Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You know, I really thought M&M's were losing the plot once they got rid of Crispy M&M's but the Pretzel M&M has restored my faith in them. What a wonderful candy :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@yoyoyo1

did you happen to watch any MLS dreams get crushed today?

:smugcoop:
:yeshrug:

Toronto FC fired their whole coaching staff and Defoe's headed to QPR. :mjlol:

After all that spending last winter, they'll still miss the playoffs because that's what TFC does.
:tu: their revolution barely lasted half a season

I'd sell Defoe in a heartbeat. The guy gets injured too frequently since a few years back.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I love me some Jennifer Lawrence cause she's really cute, her body looked better than I thought it would.

Those breasts weren't as big as they looked in her dresses, only slightly disappointing thing but you kind of expect it in Hollywood. A very nice package, she can certainly pull off sexy :tu:

It kind of puts the 'regular person' struggle into perspective. You got Oscar winning actresses messing around like that, once their clothes are off and alone in a room they are just any other person. No dresses, no handlers, no bright lights.

Compare this to a regular girl who I always have to gently guide into doing these things because it doesn't come naturally to her. If these big names are doing this naturally...... I saw the light as soon as I saw the pictures, throwing her straight into the trash bin :laugh: :trash:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
how could they possibly be spinning this? or is it another matter entirely?

What I've seen so far

Funny though, if you search for Jennifer Lawrence on twitter, I've seen both men and women sharing the pics. I think it just boils down to people like to see t*ts and especially if they're famous.

concise

Veteran
Daps
My official response to all these leaked pictures n stuff is:
Ho-hum.

I'm much more interested in how they did it.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
My Downton Abbey brehs .. Lady Sybil is getting exposed the worst out there.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:russ: every time I see someone making a blatantly :feedme: statement defending a woman i'm like

"you know they're not gonna fukk you cause you said this right?"

even if they see it, or block me, or anything, they know its true

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the L Victoria Justice just took :wowjb:

she went on twitter talking its not her... well those new pics are definitely her :damn:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That's always been my question about this new 21st century feminism. The guy who is a stout feminist also wants to fukk, so what to do about this insidious anti-feminism?:lupe:

Surely women get duped by that.

Cut one patriarchal head off feminists another takes its place!!
homer-laughing.gif