Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ahhh yes, the undroppable 3. :beli:

Let's be reality, why is Mata soooo undroppable? Dude hasn't done much since coming into the squad, albeit a shyt squad. Rooney and RVP together simply just doesn't work. 3 managers, and they look like shyt for the most part every time they play together.

The 3-5-2 must be scrapped. It leaves out more forward and effective players in Januzaj, Kagawa (if he's still here), etc. And the wing play is shyt because the only players on the wing are Young and Valencia - two absolute shyt players.

Please, for the love of all things Holy, get Valencia off the fukking team. :damn: I've never seen a player whose been consistently shyt for going on 3 seasons now be so trusted amongst three different managers and three different systems! It's incredible the leash this guy has. :damn:
That is not what im saying. :comeon: Circumstances make it so. You can drop 1 but 2? thats asking 4 problems. Why you think Rooney was made captain? LVG didnt' 'have a choice. If dude really switches to a 433 both mata and rooney will be on the bench.

Valencia is just :snoop: is Rafael injured?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I also forgot to add that I legitimate laughed when that pub teamer from MK Dons did a look away pass for Afobe's first goal in the league cup :mjlol:

The stylin on continues :damngoodcoffee:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
talk goddammit :damn:
cuba-gooding-jr-show-me-the-money.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Mark Hughes a scorned bytch, can't believe we loaned him Guidetti last season only for him to never give the kid one start.