Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
scrap this 3-5-2. we have the players now to go back 4-3-3

valencia who used to be the best winger in the prem now cant cross a ball to save his goddamn life, young can fukk off now we have 3 players who will be ready at LWB.

international break hopefully we get our injured players back.
if we go 4-3-3 then 2 out of Rooney, RVP and Mata will have be benched bruh.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
They arent playing well together so i would rather rvp and rooney rotated. this shyt atm is not working

like i said 2 cms (Carrick/Blind and Herrera) with Di maria left, mata then januzaj on the right. fukk this 3-5-2 shyt, the wing play is terrible with it

always have a fukking injury crisis aswell, something must be wrong with that training ground

im done

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
what a trash game between trash teams.

can appreciate a dreadful 0-0 as a positive result for burnley though.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Ahhh yes, the undroppable 3. :beli:

Let's be reality, why is Mata soooo undroppable? Dude hasn't done much since coming into the squad, albeit a shyt squad. Rooney and RVP together simply just doesn't work. 3 managers, and they look like shyt for the most part every time they play together.

The 3-5-2 must be scrapped. It leaves out more forward and effective players in Januzaj, Kagawa (if he's still here), etc. And the wing play is shyt because the only players on the wing are Young and Valencia - two absolute shyt players.

Please, for the love of all things Holy, get Valencia off the fukking team. :damn: I've never seen a player whose been consistently shyt for going on 3 seasons now be so trusted amongst three different managers and three different systems! It's incredible the leash this guy has. :damn:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You're not rotating a guy making £300K a week. Rooney's the first name on the team sheet, always. It's pretty apparent by now that he and RVP can't play together. One of them has gotta go, and Rooney just re-upped 6 months ago.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
quote-positive.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps

ah yes, tis reminds me of something that has always bothered me on instagram and twitter... people posting pics of quotes or pics of messages they typed up in notepad, usually of self-created drama that they are going through. :beli:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
20 minutes into Bundesliga 2nd matchday already has 5 goals in 6 games, this is why the Bundesliga is so superior. I'm thinking about following the 9:30am games primarily now, instead of this EPL stuff.

You got one more week, Prem :patrice:

Daps
20 minutes into Bundesliga 2nd matchday already has 5 goals in 6 games, this is why the Bundesliga is so superior. I'm thinking about following the 9:30am games primarily now, instead of this EPL stuff.

You got one more week, Prem :patrice:

Truly American when you equate more goals as being superior.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
In the next 12 months United might wanna consider selling Van Persie. Only because the attack still sucks and they can't sell Rooney. Add a world class striker with some pace.
his future is United paying for his salary at Feyenoord.

May even happen this January with how he looks