Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Surprised that a United fan hasn't mentioned the potential of selling Kagawa back to Dortmund for £8m. Vidal transfer fund and all of that jazz.
603159794.gif
enough with the negativity....Di Maria debut tomorrow..#lookforwardnotbackwards

Blind love. fukka Vidal.
:patrice:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@Montez Knicks championship, or Arsenal champions league trophy...which would you rather see in your lifetime? And if you had to bet, for a billion dollars, which one happens first?

:damn: this is tough but I want Arsene to win the Champions League before he retires. It's the only trophy we havent won.

Happening first, Arsenal but not confident. Their team is close, Knicks are still in transition and need another star.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chelsea hustled the sh1t out of that torres deal :wow:

Can't do nothing but respect they gangsta :yeshrug:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Chelsea hustled the sh1t out of that torres :wow:

Can't do nothing but respect they gangsta :yeshrug:

Here in with the racist media they praising Torres like the second coming of Virgin Mary :scusthov:

Anyway rumors about Roma beating out Arsenal for Rabiot are picking up... Wanna make a bet :sas1:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here in with the racist media they praising Torres like the second coming of Virgin Mary :scusthov:

Anyway rumors about Roma beating out Arsenal for Rabiot are picking up... Wanna make a bet :sas1:
Mate tbph i could give a flying fucc about a rabiot or manolas :what:

You keep going on about it as if I or any other arsenal supporter in here is supposed to care? And that if we had got them they'd be in the starting 11? Breh, you really think you getting these players is somehow flexing on us? :mjlol:

MwTpNMz.gif

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Mate tbph i could give a flying fucc about a rabiot or manolas :what:

You keep going on about it as if I or any other arsenal supporter in here is supposed to care? And that if we had got them they'd be in the starting 11? Breh, you really think you getting these players is somehow flexing on us? :mjlol:

MwTpNMz.gif

Downplay Arsenal targets because they choosing to play elsewhere breh :heh:

Watch arsenal defense be in fire need of a CB this year

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Milan.:ohhh:

Thought they were throwing any hopes of the title away with sending Barwuah off. But looks like they had a plan all along.:leon:

Secured the Scudetto with a game yet to be played. Applaud them.:wow:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Downplay Arsenal targets because they choosing to play elsewhere breh :heh:

Watch arsenal defense be in fire need of a CB this year
Mate, i don't think you get it...i wouldn't be gassed period...whether we got them or not...i'm only interested in carvalho

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Mate, i don't think you get it...i wouldn't be gassed period...whether we got them or not...i'm only interested in carvalho

Nikka stop lying to yourself, I bet if Sanchez would've gone to Juve you'd be like "that nikka garbage anyway :rudy: "

I don't know this Carlvalho you speak of, I hope it's not the 3000 year old defender :ohhh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka stop lying to yourself, I bet if Sanchez would've gone to Juve you'd be like "that nikka garbage anyway :rudy: "

I don't know this Carlvalho you speak of, I hope it's not the 3000 year old defender :ohhh:
Are you seriously comparing sanchez to rabiot and manolas?

:sitdown: