Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Hello I watch all my matches on mute in a dark room with music blasting and a handful of substances pumping through my veins n burning malin+goetz cannabis candles and because I have no idea what's going on i just root for both teams//////

And angel dust is an ugly drug
I'm far too pretty for that I mainly stick to pills+smoke+drink+occasionally I play with my nose
Even though when I'm sober I still tend to act like a dope
Anyways......

I really wanna like this football ting but it seems like football fans tend to be pricksNdikks
Won't you welcome me with open arms¿?¿?¿?

I was talking about @Derek Sketer. I just scroll by your shyt m8 :tu:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Mmmmhmmmm you're right
I'm just masking the fact I don't know shyt about football

But I do rather like this foreign game
So deal with the poor banter for now....

louislouisallshekeepsayingislouislouisallshekeepsayingislouisvangaallouisvangaallouisvangaallouisvangaal//////

teeheehee//////

my fukking ears...

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Just got back from a cruise and caught up with everything...

...yeah we suck. :manny:

Funny story though. Some dude on the cruise mistakenly bet MK Dons to beat us 4-0 when he meant to bet it the other way around. Dude won a 500 to 1 bet by mistake, because we are that shyt. :hmph:
I read a story about a girl who accidently did the same thing. Think she won over 2 grand. :wow:

Looks like we are signing Blind, decent signing is very versatile DM/LB

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I been listening to the Commodores Zoom a lot lately. What a great song. What a great but utterly sad and depressing song. shyt is very moving. :wow: