Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
United selling Cleverly for only 9 million yet Dortmund might poach Kagawa for 10. :laff:
we bought kagawa for 16 :ld:

would of preferred he stayed but he hasnt performed and he will never start over mata. januzaj can get more minutes now instead :manny:

and selling Cleverley for 9 is brilliant

edit: @Derek Sketer guess you missed my post earlier about van gaal saying more players (deadwood) are leaving and more players are coming in

Last edited:
Daps
we bought kagawa for 16 :ld:

would of preferred he stayed but he hasnt performed and he will never start over mata. januzaj can get more minutes now instead :manny:

and selling Cleverley for 9 is brilliant

Dumping all these players, you must be buying some in the next few days surely. Not before a loss at Burnley though :mjlol:

Daps
The thing is they're not really far, though. They've lost Gotze and Lew from that team. They've added Immobile, Aubameyang, Adrian Ramos, got Sahin back, Silky :noah: Gundogan and Subotic are healthy again. Last year =/= Dortmund. Any team loses two brehs from their first XI and they're going to be off. True Love season has returned :blessed:

And let's not even talk about the gawd Ji Dong-won :wow:

you mean this Gundogan

BpktZB7IcAAK2jV.jpg

Dortmund lost to the Levekusen 2-0 last week, shyts over for Dortmund.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
- Start CL group stage with Luda at Anfield
- End CL group stage with Basel at Anfield
- Play Madrid at Anfield two days before El Clasico at the Bernabeu.

Whose dikk did we suck to get so much slack? :wtf:

:what:

You wot m8?

That first easy game at home is a blessing though, snatch 3 pts we're already half way qualified

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Every fukking year.

Schalke had the highest coefficient in pot 2 so were the toughest possible draw. That's two years in a row we've drawn them now.
A Nani inspired Sporting and NK fukking Maribor who need little introduction. :damn:

The bias is so blatant, these fukkers really have no shame.:beli:
NfcKU1F.png

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Worry about Thursday nights and them Bulgarian clubs fam.

:mjlol::mjlol:
Y'all just signed Sanchez are you notstatisfied with the current attackers? Arsenal need a DM and a striker. Y'all still got Walcott coming back from injury

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Every fukking year.

Schalke had the highest coefficient in pot 2 so were the toughest possible draw. That's two years in a row we've drawn them now.
A Nani inspired Sporting and NK fukking Maribor who need little introduction. :damn:

The bias is so blatant, these fukkers really have no shame.:beli:
:banderas: I was in the Ljdudski when they hung 6 on fukking KOPER :damn: 6-1 on the second place team in the league them brehs ain't ordinary :mindblown: And I was with my mans whose Koper supporters :wow: That drive back to the Istrian coast was quiet. So fukking quiet :wow: