Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Hummels, Immobile, Reus, PE, Miki, Bender, and Gundogan. Not to mention Klopp on the touchline. But "Dortmund have no good players." Arsenal fans slay me.
Brehs played basically all of last year without Silky :noah: Gundogan and Subotic, who are both back and healthy now, but Dortmund ain't no problem to a team that still doesn't have a forward :dwillhuh:

Not to mention Immobile for Lew is an upgrade

Francis

Pro
Daps
This is not a good thoughts.
I just said Dortmund is far from that monster 12' - 13' team, I didn't say they are shyt.
I just think that Arsenal will win the group stage, this doesn't necessarily mean that Arsenal>Dortmund, the real business starts in February.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What a tedious draw.

I was looking at the groups and said out loud "For fukk sakes Dortmund again?! :why:"

Not because I'm terribly afraid of them, just bored of them.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I just said Dortmund is far from that monster 12' - 13' team, I didn't say they are shyt.
I just think that Arsenal will win the group stage, this doesn't necessarily mean that Arsenal>Dortmund, the real business starts in February.
The thing is they're not really far, though. They've lost Gotze and Lew from that team. They've added Immobile, Aubameyang, Adrian Ramos, got Sahin back, Silky :noah: Gundogan and Subotic are healthy again. Last year =/= Dortmund. Any team loses two brehs from their first XI and they're going to be off. True Love season has returned :blessed:

And let's not even talk about the gawd Ji Dong-won :wow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Now, to tackle the important matters.

On first look, our draw looks pretty fukking rough :damn:

But considering the turmoil that Juventus may or may not be in, and the upheaval at Atletico, and the widespread wave of genuine, old school facism in Greece......I think we win the group brehs :obama: The advantage of the allsvenskan is the brehs are in mid-season form for the group stages while these other teams will be just getting their wheels rolling. Of course this means by group stages the mans dem are properly spent, but we'll climb that mountain when we get to it. I think on the last day of hanukah the gods gonna bless me with a trip to the group stages :blessed:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The thing is they're not really far, though. They've lost Gotze and Lew from that team. They've added Immobile, Aubameyang, Adrian Ramos, got Sahin back, Silky :noah: Gundogan and Subotic are healthy again. Last year =/= Dortmund. Any team loses two brehs from their first XI and they're going to be off. True Love season has returned :blessed:

And let's not even talk about the gawd Ji Dong-won :wow:

Fam, with Rabiot and Welbeck/Remy, Arsenal will give them that work.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
- Start CL group stage with Luda at Anfield
- End CL group stage with Basel at Anfield
- Play Madrid at Anfield two days before El Clasico at the Bernabeu.

Whose dikk did we suck to get so much slack? :wtf: