Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fukked up i have no interest in this game except to hopefully see a decent injury to one of the strikers :yawn:

fletcher has been so trash the sunderland forum people already want jozy in though, and everything they complain about every comes true so :yeshrug:

:leon: the sunderland forum streak continues. altidore starts in place of fletcher in the cup.

they love to complain about absolutely everything but i'll be damned if they arent right all the time

and poyet has had nothing but praise for jozy's attitude and form in training

2 games into the season and getting a starting shot already

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
is that regular in america?

wtf is a 9 year old doing being allowed to shoot a gun let alone a automatic gun

is the gun craze over there really that strong, i dont even feel sorry for anyone involved because its ridiculous

People die from guns everyday b.

This, I wouldn't know but I'm guessing, is a little out of the ordinary. I've seen and read about kids being taught how to shoot from an early age, but never an uzi.

Gun craze is strong, to be sure, and has been for decades (Probably more so depending on where you live), stoked by the NRA, fanatical right wingers, violent media, the ongoing militarization of local police forces that is aided directly by the pentagon and the department of homeland security, and the booming firearms industry. So it all really boils down to money, like everything else.

You saw the vid ? No blood, nothing violent but I legit cringed at the end

Yeah I saw the vid as well :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
y'all think OM is Payet's ceiling?

he's been at that French top level for a few years now. Nothing wrong if he stays there of course.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
federico_fazio730b.jpg
:win:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
People die from guns everyday b.

This, I wouldn't know but I'm guessing, is a little out of the ordinary. I've seen and read about kids being taught how to shoot from an early age, but never an uzi.

Gun craze is strong, to be sure, and has been for decades (Probably more so depending on where you live), stoked by the NRA, fanatical right wingers, violent media, the ongoing militarization of local police forces that is aided directly by the pentagon and the department of homeland security, and the booming firearms industry. So it all really boils down to money, like everything else.

Yeah I saw the vid as well :wow:

Wait, what was it like?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I dreamed Arsenal came from two down to beat Liverpool at Anfield.

When I dream about Arsenal winning or playing they lose :patrice: