Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was out at the US Open all day and come back to find that Man U lost to MK Dons 4-nil.

Doc-Rivers.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I open up my virtual paper today and one of the most commented on headlines is the 9 year old in Arizona who was being taught how to operate a uzi and accidentally killing the instructor.

Luckily, on this very same page, a smilie was posted that perfectly encapsulated my thoughts:

zQtbA3N.png

Live in Arizona, brehs.

But on second thoughts, it's not the funniest news story. It's not armed thugs hijacking and robbing a Saudi prince in Paris traffic funny. But it is surreal.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I open up my virtual paper today and one of the most commented on headlines is the 9 year old in Arizona who was being taught how to operate a uzi and accidentally killing the instructor.

Luckily, on this very same page, a smilie was posted that perfectly encapsulated my thoughts:

zQtbA3N.png

Live in Arizona, brehs.

But on second thoughts, it's not the funniest news story. It's not armed thugs hijacking and robbing a Saudi prince in Paris traffic funny. But it is surreal.
is that regular in america? a child at a shooting range

wtf is a 9 year old doing being allowed to shoot a gun let alone a automatic gun

is the gun craze over there really that strong, i dont even feel sorry for anyone involved because its ridiculous

Last edited:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
I took the bus once from Manchester to Milton Keynes, longest 4 hrs of my life.

Why does Van Gaal sign autographs after getting smashed?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

You got the Asian CL semis, the arabs on one side and civilization on the other

asamoah gyfraud's al-ain vs al-hilal on one side, an seoul/western sydney on the other

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

zQtbA3N.png

Live in Arizona, brehs.

You saw the vid ? No blood, nothing violent but I legit cringed at the end