Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
arsene-wenger.jpg

"We don't need a striker, we have Sanogo, Alexis and Campbell who can play the position very well. We also have Walcott coming back, he will be like a new signing."

This is accurate.
Big Sexy probably broke his ankle power sliding across the grass :wumgercoat:

Daps
The deal for Borini to Sunderland was done until Fab decided he'd rather stay at Melwood and play FIFA with Assaidi and Jose Enrique.

Yeah I knew about that, but what about now. He wasn't even on the team sheet, eventually he has to somewhere. Ain't he shacked up with some girl from Liverpool? He should go back to Italy, Milan could use a striker.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently watching boyz n tha hood for like the 20th time...

Still a fuccing amazing film :wow:

"I fingered a couple honeys and sucked on some titties but uh never stuck it in :to:"

"Why not man? :usure:"

"What you really want to know? :to::whoa:"

"Yeah i asked you didn't I? :dahell:"

".................:patrice:....................i was afraid"

:laff:
:laff::laff::laff:

Truly a GOAT film

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
No shyt :lupe:? Worth watching?

Might have to watch some Feyenoord this year aswell
Yes of course..esp if you like attacking football.

Feyenoord is a young squad this season going through a transition since they sold most of there top players. They still have clasie and de vrig. But i dont know how long those guys going to stay but then again feyenoord does have the best academy for last 5 years. So theyre always producing players to replace em instead of just buying.

Daps
Yes of course..esp if you like attacking football.

Feyenoord is a young squad this season going through a transition since they sold most of there top players. They still have clasie and de vrig. But i dont know how long those guys going to stay but then again feyenoord does have the best academy for last 5 years. So theyre always producing players to replace em instead of just buying.

de vrij went to lazio. clasie rumored to go to southampton.

you know the somali that got hit at jane?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
de vrij went to lazio. clasie rumored to go to southampton.

you know the somali that got hit at jane?
Damn i forgot lazio got him. Clasie should join porto instead of southampton to be fair.

The sub teacher right? Nah i dont know him personally but i heard about him its really sad that he was killed. Seemed like alot of the people in community loved him.

Also i thought u quit posting on the coli breh:mjpls:

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Signings or no signings, is anyone gonna challenge Man City this year? Dudes are deep as fukk. I don't want the drama sapped out of the league too early...

I guess we have City vs Chelsea in about three weeks...

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Signings or no signings, is anyone gonna challenge Man City this year? Dudes are deep as fukk. I don't want the drama sapped out of the league too early...

I guess we have City vs Chelsea in about three weeks...
Im sure city is going to drop some points against side like aston villa or something. But tbh i think its chelsea vs man city for the title. I dont see teams like liverpool and certainly man united( who i think wont even be in top 4) to make a title run.

Arsenal gets a shout to but they always get fukked with the injury bug come feb or march.