Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
:dead:

at least you guys will get your wish now, who will you buy though :lupe:

52e79d9044c69_radamelfalcao.jpg

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Monaco were offering him on loan to Real and Liverpool though. The owner is broke as hell after the divorce, sold James and hasn't buy anyone big this transfer.

If it happens, it won't be until the final hour of the transfer window when Real are done dikking around with poor Radamel. I can't see a prudent guy like Arsene putting all his eggs in that basket.

Balotelli would've been a great buy right now. I think Arsene will look at Loic Remy or Lacazette in Lyon. Hey, the knifebiting GAWD Borini is available. :mjpls:

Daps
If it happens, it won't be until the final hour of the transfer window when Real are done dikking around with poor Radamel. I can't see a prudent guy like Arsene putting all his eggs in that basket.

Balotelli would've been a great buy right now. I think Arsene will look at Loic Remy or Lacazette in Lyon. Hey, the knifebiting GAWD Borini is available. :mjpls:

:mjlol: Borini. Is he going to Sunderland or what? nikka went from Chelsea to Liverpool to Sunderland in quick succession.

Remy looks like the most likely scenario.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The deal for Borini to Sunderland was done until Fab decided he'd rather stay at Melwood and play FIFA with Assaidi and Jose Enrique.