Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
For Hull he's an upgrade on Alex Bruce and Paul McShane, but I feel you :russ:

:blessed: dude is not a highline defender so he'll fit into our team well. Not sure about Rhodes tho, think we should be looking at the belgian leagues for some lukaku-lite looking brehs.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
You sure that's Gazza?

Looks like @gho3st 's uncle
KsEcIxL.jpg
pic is all over twitter. the tattoo seems to match :ehh:

note the liquor bottle in that left hand :mjpls:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
:blessed: dude is not a highline defender so he'll fit into our team well. Not sure about Rhodes tho, think we should be looking at the belgian leagues for some lukaku-lite looking brehs.

Just seen Rhodes might cost 15mil :huhldup: :mindblown: :whoa: Yeah we might have to go that route or take somebody on loan.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
proper ice water.

I see people frauding with regular buckets of water getting poured on them like it was straight from the tap and they didn't even wait for it to get cold.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
proper ice water.

I see people frauding with regular buckets of water getting poured on them like it was straight from the tap and they didn't even wait for it to get cold.
Mourinho is the worst I've seen so far. Wearing a diving suit and getting water with no ice poured on him :mjlol::usure:

@SCORCH

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I thought we weren't supposed to do the Ice Bucket Challenge because there's a drought going on in California? :usure: