Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Brehs, what exactly is wrong with United fans :ohhh: every time I read comment sections, these guys seem like they're about to kill themselves because their owners and managers aren't spending their asses off. Is their decline a recent thing? Past couple of years? Every team has rises and falls right...

:patrice:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Moyes kind of threw shade, basically saying it was him who was fukking up all the transfers that didn't go through. Sir Alex need to go ahead and take over. If we don't get Vidal or Di Maria, when basically we are the only club that needs/can afford them, I'm throwing a fit. City signed hella players without fukking CL, so don't gimme that shyt.
dont fall for the okie doke breh...Its one game so wait for the transfer deadline before passing judgement...

and worse for Comoli? :usure:phillycavsfan trying to re-write history. How's that LAS combination going?:troll:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Let's talk about your boy Sanchez though. I know you're also seeing them tell-tale signs indicative of a brain-dead player; some of his decision making on Saturday was Kalou-esque.:deadrose:

I don't judge based on one match when it comes to Arsenal.

But I will say his assist was top class :tu:

I actually spent most of the match trying to work out what the fukk was going on with Chamakh's hair :dwillhuh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, what exactly is wrong with United fans :ohhh: every time I read comment sections, these guys seem like they're about to kill themselves because their owners and managers aren't spending their asses off. Is their decline a recent thing? Past couple of years? Every team has rises and falls right...

Sir Alex is not walking through that door.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Lets just say there era is done since sir alex left. Manchester is blue now and will be for awhile sorry to say but it was fun for yanited fans while it lasted to many good teams on the come up there time is done. Welcome back to mediocrity united:troll:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

think about LWO and how most of them don't remember the del harris days, because they were too young (or they were supporting chicago until 1999 :heh: )

they only know phil/kobe/shaq and phil/kobe

read their posts from 2013 on and you'll see an almost exact equivalent

Derek Jeter

Manchester United Fam
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas and Columbia, Mo

we are so used to success that this is kind of foreign to us. Im 20 and i dont really recall of this type of desperation since i became an avid United fan

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
think about LWO and how most of them don't remember the del harris days, because they were too young (or they were supporting chicago until 1999 :heh: )

they only know phil/kobe/shaq and phil/kobe

read their posts from 2013 on and you'll see an almost exact equivalent
sweeping generalizations :ehh:

even acknowledges the LWO as the LWO :sas1:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
dont fall for the okie doke breh...Its one game so wait for the transfer deadline before passing judgement...

and worse for Comoli? :usure:phillycavsfan trying to re-write history. How's that LAS combination going?:troll:

For all the shyt signings Comolli made, he still got Suarez and Henderson. Made beaucoup profit off Suarez and would likely do the same if we put Hendo on the market today.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Man U won't finish top 4 if they run that 3-5-2 with the "wingbacks" they have now. Swansea were killing them on the flanks, every top four team will murder them there....Van Gaal gonna have to change tactics or pray for some transfer success....I heard someone say 100m for Angel Di Maria. If that shyt happens imma laugh so hard.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Man U won't finish top 4 if they run that 3-5-2 with the "wingbacks" they have now. Swansea were killing them on the flanks, every top four team will murder them there....Van Gaal gonna have to change tactics or pray for some transfer success....I heard someone say 100m for Angel Di Maria. If that shyt happens imma laugh so hard.

Even if that number includes wages, that's still hilarious.