Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
aight, i'll need to settle this @mastermind @Don Rhymus

listen fools, IFK Göteborg RUNS swedish football. I dont give a shyt about Malmös success in recent years, we STARTED this shyt.

malmö has never even played in the eurocup / champions league :deadmanny:

malmö is way better in recent years but come on.. IFK Göteborg is the GOAT club and I aint even from the city. Its still my team though.

tell me a swedish team that can play the socks of barcelona :whew:

What other team can do this pre-game?

NÄR VI KASTAR VÅRA TOMMA GLAS,
FINNS DET ALLTID NÅN MED HJÄRTAT KVAR,
FÖDDA UR HAV OCH HIMMEL STÅR VI KVAR,
FÖR VI GLÖMMER ALDRIG ÄNGLARNA!

FÖR VI GLÖMMER ALDRIG ÄNGLARNAAAAAAA!

rememmber, Göteborg is the whole countrys team. Miss me with that local bullshyt

@gragra what say you :birdman:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Brendan Rodgers tie today :ehh:

Over the years I've really come to hate how most of the time the MOTD post game interviewers don't even ask questions, just comments that they wish the managers or players to expound on.

Interviewer: The other club have a little bit of a point to prove you're one of the many new faces after all the other well documented ones have left.

*shoves mic in face*

Tadic: uhhh yes :merchant:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
54491ee0ab0496ca7167d3210ae3b344.jpg
:mjlol:

Im late, but Man United bro :russ:

Have we been discussing the grave consequences of populating your team with D-list Spaniards?

We already know Mata is the worst "flair player" on the planet but it cannot be stressed enough, @SCORCH please :damn:

And as for Herrera, my my.... my my my my my :sas2:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
aight, i'll need to settle this @mastermind @Don Rhymus

listen fools, IFK Göteborg RUNS swedish football. I dont give a shyt about Malmös success in recent years, we STARTED this shyt.

malmö has never even played in the eurocup / champions league :deadmanny:

malmö is way better in recent years but come on.. IFK Göteborg is the GOAT club and I aint even from the city. Its still my team though.

tell me a swedish team that can play the socks of barcelona :whew:

What other team can do this pre-game?

NÄR VI KASTAR VÅRA TOMMA GLAS,
FINNS DET ALLTID NÅN MED HJÄRTAT KVAR,
FÖDDA UR HAV OCH HIMMEL STÅR VI KVAR,
FÖR VI GLÖMMER ALDRIG ÄNGLARNA!

FÖR VI GLÖMMER ALDRIG ÄNGLARNAAAAAAA!

rememmber, Göteborg is the whole countrys team. Miss me with that local bullshyt

GTFO with that Al Bundy moment :camby: :russ:

Malmö FF run you nikkas ask Göran & Ibra :youngsabo: :blessed:

Most Allsvenska titles in history :ahh:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He's worse than Comolli was at Liverpool. :mjlol:

Dude hasn't negotiated a single transfer outside the UK since he got there. Herrera was a buyout. I pray some reporter out there gets a detailed account of Woodward's attempts at negotiating for a player.

Moyes kind of threw shade, basically saying it was him who was fukking up all the transfers that didn't go through. Sir Alex need to go ahead and take over. If we don't get Vidal or Di Maria, when basically we are the only club that needs/can afford them, I'm throwing a fit. City signed hella players without fukking CL, so don't gimme that shyt.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
strurridge/sterling > sturridge/suarez :troll:

that is a troll post for sure...but i'll be damned if I didn't say I'm not excited to see how they develop. I wanna see black excellence in Liverpool. :blessed:

But at the end of week 1 looks like all is as it should be, besides Arsenal collapsing like jenga blocks in the 2nd half :russ:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
that is a troll post for sure...but i'll be damned if I didn't say I'm not excited to see how they develop. I wanna see black excellence in Liverpool. :blessed:

But at the end of week 1 looks like all is as it should be, besides Arsenal collapsing like jenga blocks in the 2nd half :russ:

Suarez is the best black Liverpool player in history tho.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Im late, but Man United bro :russ:

Have we been discussing the grave consequences of populating your team with D-list Spaniards?

We already know Mata is the worst "flair player" on the planet but it cannot be stressed enough, @SCORCH please :damn:

And as for Herrera, my my.... my my my my my :sas2:

Mediocre Mata will have nowhere to hide this season

Most people have blamed Manchester United's disastrous defeat on the opening day of the season on Louis Van Gaal's tactics, Wayne Rooney's captaincy and Ed Woodward's transfer market failures. But our friends at Squawka.com believe there is another culprit: United's key playmaker, Juan Mata.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...iocre-mata-nowhere-hide-season-121235933.html
Sheesh, fraud watch 14-15 isn't facking about, brehs are getting exposed in August! :damn:

Let's talk about your boy Sanchez though. I know you're also seeing them tell-tale signs indicative of a brain-dead player; some of his decision making on Saturday was Kalou-esque.:deadrose: