Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
@Montez

You been following this Wet Fete stuff? Looking like it's about to be a similar fiasco to the Canboulay a few weeks back. :dead: For weeks, these dudes been non-stop hyping and promoting this party over at the Village, posters everywhere, and nonstops ads on the undergound radio stations.
Hell, tonight I'm tuning in and completely out of the blue these dudes are talking about another venue.
I check twitter and instagram and sure enough ... it's been moved out to East New York to some venue I don't believe anyone has ever heard of. :laff: I'm damn near sure these promoters have done it again and oversold a venue. As long and as hard as they been promoting it, no way this hasn't sold out yet, but they're still selling tickets and now with a flipping venue change just announced like yesterday. :dead:

Shuttle buses is their answer. :dead: Oh, the fukkery that is about to happen tomorrow.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Gomis I thought showed a bit of promise today for Swansea

stash-1-50adaa44516ec.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Ingvar Carlsson :salute:

Natural gas! Always the old shyt with ya'll :heh: Malmo. 4th most inventive city in the world b, check the patents :smugfavre: The solution to the worlds energy crisis? We got that on deck. :sabo: Anti-bytchnikka repellent? We beta tested that April 7th when you got that 3-0 swag splash in your own stadium :banderas:
goddamn :banderas:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Just got back from my first live MLS game, brehs :noah:

Sporting Park was awesome. Great atmosphere and all the fans were polite yet entuusiastic, a difficult balance to strike :leon: The stadium was packed btw they show up for games. Even standing room was taken up. The stadium was clean and the presentation on the jumbotron was classy. Would go again.

Had a great seat @midfield that let me see the game fully.

SKC ran shyt :lawd: they fukked them Canadian bums up

I got to heckle Michael Bradley up close and personal :hovlol:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Ingvar Carlsson :salute:

Natural gas! Always the old shyt with ya'll :heh: Malmo. 4th most inventive city in the world b, check the patents :smugfavre: The solution to the worlds energy crisis? We got that on deck. :sabo: Anti-bytchnikka repellent? We beta tested that April 7th when you got that 3-0 swag splash in your own stadium :banderas:

:damn:

Lowkey read this whole back n forth in svengelska I'm dying over here :laff:

Breh's just read on Goal.com Manolas is undergoing Arsenal medical :lupe:

Manolas :banderas:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye fucc it i'm just gonna come out and say it

I didn't know wtf was going on the last page :yeshrug: