Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ask that nikka what his opinion is on the idea of spectacle and how Guy Debord was way ahead of his time :wow:

Ask that nikka if it's worth bothering with détournement in our hyper capitalist society :wow:
I'm also gonna need his thoughts on ever-growing commodity fetishism and social alienation :feedme:

And I'mma need it all metagraphically like Asger Jorn in this bytch :banderas:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2726774/DAVID-MOYES-EXCLUSIVE-Manchester-United-never-gave-time-succeed-fail.html

Moyes interview: ‘We tried to bring players in during the summer transfer window but they didn’t materialise. It certainly wasn’t for the lack of trying. It wasn’t indecision. The complete opposite.

‘It’s been well documented that we wanted Fabregas, Bale and Ronaldo. There was talk of Ronaldo when I first arrived. We were close to getting a couple of major names. I’m not getting in a blame game here but things just didn’t materialise. I had taken over from the most successful manager in history. The chief executive had taken over from one of the most renowned administrators in the game [David Gill]. So it was a new job for two people.’

For the man u fans

:whew::russ:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
God the whole Moyes thing was fantastic, I absolutely loved that.

I really wish Moyes was still around, oh to be a fly on the wall during the time trying to get Ronaldo :mjlol:

Edit: I have good mind to make a coli novella about that shyt. Coli article coming soon.

Edit edit: a spoof of Walt's articles are coming soon as well.

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
God the whole Moyes thing was fantastic, I absolutely loved that.

I really wish Moyes was still around, oh to be a fly on the wall during the time trying to get Ronaldo :mjlol:
"Ronnie, my boy! Time to come on home then!"
"Is Sir Alex there?"
"No bu-"
"Is Carlos Quieroz there?"
"No-"
"...who am I talking to then?"
"It's David Moyes lad I'm the new-"

*Fin*

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hold up, you Malmo brehs don't got love IFK Göteborg? You ain't got love for Göteborg? Then let it be known.

tumblr_ms2kf24ZFX1qff46jo1_400.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't see anything wrong with what Moyes said. It was just like it was today, misguided optimism with a very "meh" squad, and being MANCHESTER UNITED off another title they surely felt they could get some of the best names.

Would love United to fail badly at least another season just so he can save face.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Hold up, you Malmo brehs don't got love IFK Göteborg? You ain't got love for Göteborg? Then let it be known.

tumblr_ms2kf24ZFX1qff46jo1_400.gif
No one was even talking to you nikkas from Gothenburg :beli:

Second biggest city in Sweden :umad:
Second most successful club in the Allsvenskan :umad:
Your sister city is Chicago?

What's that?

Oh, The Second City :umad:

I was in the Gamla Ullevi :smugfavre:
Blue flag hanging out my left side :youngsabo:
And a big ass minora hanging around my neck. :takedat:

And your grabbens dem ain't do shyt :stopitslime:

Come find me in the Oresund Region, straight laxin with a couple flicksnärtas from round the way in Copenhagen :blessed: Come out to the Swedbank if you really tryna see some thangs :demonic:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
No one was even talking to you nikkas from Gothenburg :beli:

Second biggest city in Sweden :umad:
Second most successful club in the Allsvenskan :umad:
Your sister city is Chicago?

What's that?

Oh, The Second City :umad:

I was in the Gamla Ullevi :smugfavre:
Blue flag hanging out my left side :youngsabo:
And a big ass minora hanging around my neck. :takedat:

And your grabbens dem ain't do shyt :stopitslime:

Come find me in the Oresund Region, straight laxin with a couple flicksnärtas from round the way in Copenhagen :blessed: Come out to the Swedbank if you really tryna see some thangs :demonic:

GET EM :damn:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

I want this guy right fukking now. Three games: 5 goals, 2 assists. Better than any player we have on the wings right now sans Januzaj.

But na, we'll probably wait until his price reaches 50mm, and then say he's too expensive. :derp: