Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Random question for New York people @concise

how much money would you have to make annually to live OK in BK, Queens etc. and when I mean ok. Like ok, for example (this isn't necessarily for me :mjpls:) for me at this juncture is money for weekends and leisure activities on the weekends. Like here in Denver, I probably spend 60-80 each weekend for food, bars, movies etc. I'm assuming that would be pumped up in NYC. So just shyt like that.

I rarely ever go out on weekdays, which I know that would probably change if I lived in NYC. Possibly.

Or you could work in media and have everything paid for you :blessed:

Cise is right theaux. New York isn't that bad once you find the right people and spots. Only a$$holes buying bottles and showing off, most folks just want to unwind from a hectic day or week.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Or you could work in media and have everything paid for you :blessed:

Cise is right theaux. New York isn't that bad once you find the right people and spots. Only a$$holes buying bottles and showing off, most folks just want to unwind from a hectic day or week.

Must be nice :wow:@Grams

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Must be nice :wow:@Grams

RIP @Grams #MidnightBoyz :to:

It's the only great part of the job. It can be boring and tedious at times but I get to go to sporting events, the Hamptons, clubs, restaurants, and concerts on someone else's dime.

Essentially I work in an industry of Bernie Ecclestones.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
RIP @Grams #MidnightBoyz :to:

It's the only great part of the job. It can be boring and tedious at times but I get to go to sporting events, the Hamptons, clubs, restaurants, and concerts on someone else's dime.

Essentially I work in an industry of Bernie Ecclestones.

I see.

While we're on the subject, do you know of any resources to find media job openings or agency openings and the like out in NYC? I reckon a lot is who you know, word of mouth, networking, like everywhere but surely there's something else.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BuOBqiYIYAEmt3D.jpg

of course, even this compares favorably to the "29 decent players, 26 ruined by Tottenham" graphic.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Swagchester United get cups, y'all nikkas get second place. You nikkas die. fukk all those Southhampton players y'all bought. We got the one that matters. We want our top spot, and we gon get it. We getting the double this year. Might fukking get bored and take that Carling Cup too. Blat! Van Gawd making Young a fukking dactor. We haven't even really had our best lineup. We haven't flexed the cash yet! nikkas last year were joking, testing our fan hood! Get you colors together faggits, its about US now.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I read that entire thing waiting for it to rhyme but it never did :ffs:

What was it? free form? stream of consciousness? William S. Burroughs cut up? Doubt I'll ever know.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I see.

While we're on the subject, do you know of any resources to find media job openings or agency openings and the like out in NYC? I reckon a lot is who you know, word of mouth, networking, like everywhere but surely there's something else.

You can do the respective agency sites, I did a small internship and they let me transition after that. There are always job open. Below is my company. I can give you an email address to contact if you really bout it. It's really about the interview and showing you can put to sentences together. They'll teach you everything.

You really network once you get in, everyone hops from company to company so after a while folks know you. That's how most get their next job. The work can suck dependent on who you work with but you meet a ton of cool people.