Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Paul lambert is so garbage:mjlol:

Dont these scousers learn from there past mistakes?:heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Random question for New York people @concise

how much money would you have to make annually to live OK in BK, Queens etc. and when I mean ok. Like ok, for example (this isn't necessarily for me :mjpls:) for me at this juncture is money for weekends and leisure activities on the weekends. Like here in Denver, I probably spend 60-80 each weekend for food, bars, movies etc. I'm assuming that would be pumped up in NYC. So just shyt like that.

I rarely ever go out on weekdays, which I know that would probably change if I lived in NYC. Possibly.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Random question for New York people @concise

how much money would you have to make annually to live OK in BK, Queens etc. and when I mean ok. Like ok, for example (this isn't necessarily for me :mjpls:) for me at this juncture is money for weekends and leisure activities on the weekends. Like here in Denver, I probably spend 60-80 each weekend for food, bars, movies etc. I'm assuming that would be pumped up in NYC. So just shyt like that.

I rarely ever go out on weekdays, which I know that would probably change if I lived in NYC. Possibly.

I would guess somewhere in the low 40s.

Daps
The only trophy man utd is going to win this season :mjlol:

Pay 30mil euros for some scrubby spaniard called ander herrera :heh:

Word, if he was highley rated, real or barca would have tapped him up quick. 30mill? united got robbed.