Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I dont have photobucket loaded on my phone yet to post new pics. Will need to shortly. But here at Levis Stadium for the Sounders @ Earthquakes 1st event here at this new 49er stadium. Fukin packed and crackin. Check it out on NBC Sports
let us know breh, looks great

thanks!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Sporting stadiums are all about stacking luxury boxes on top of luxury boxes these days. My goodness. :scusthov:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this game is intense

you never see this type of bunker job in an MLS game, and that makes this extremely interesting. it resembles crystal palace holding on for dear life in the 85th at home up 1-0 against man city or something like that

concise

Veteran
Daps
@Montez
@Don Rhymus

you heard of this Uncle Demon guy?

I was listening to that "Play more local" song and always thought the uncle demon, nephew demon line was talking about dangerous people in the street, didn't know it was an actual song. :heh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
this game is intense

you never see this type of bunker job in an MLS game, and that makes this extremely interesting. it resembles crystal palace holding on for dear life in the 85th at home up 1-0 against man city or something like that

Very interesting, indeed.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont have photobucket loaded on my phone yet to post new pics. Will need to shortly. But here at Levis Stadium for the Sounders @ Earthquakes 1st event here at this new 49er stadium. Fukin packed and crackin. Check it out on NBC Sports

shyt looked sick on tv, but aye breh post some pix in the 49er thread and let us know how the game day experience was

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@Montez
@Don Rhymus

you heard of this Uncle Demon guy?

I was listening to that "Play more local" song and always thought the uncle demon, nephew demon line was talking about dangerous people in the street, didn't know it was an actual song. :heh:

Yeah, I always liked him but Tommy Lee was casualty of Kartel's imprisonment.

The older heads got a lil tight with all the devil talk.

Saturday nite cap....

So I went out Saturday night, thought I was close to bagging my friends ex (fukk a guy code) but she left on some i didnt think you was coming shyt :to: I don't even know if I want to smash anymore. My friend was there with us. Nothing worse than a missed opportunity.

Any way this crazy broad sees me doing the shmoney dance and shes like you look like Bobby Shmurda, im like :"wtf: :camby: Foh you Özil eyed bytch."I don't look like him but it came around my cousin and she starts laughing because Bobby Shmurda is really my cousin. :dahell: His mom and I have the same grandfather.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should of done what i did and just get bt infinity :manny:

super fast internet and bt sports for free on top :sas1:
But then what about sky sports and the rest of the sky channels doe? :blackretardedgirlthefuccsmiley:

Oh and 16 more negs to go @2meo keep going you bow legged faccit :salute: