Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal black. :to: Even Gibbs seemed blacker today idk.

Joel has that hunger and nignorance we missed. We were too controlled in the last 8/9 years. Think Wenger loves his directness. The Real Yaya was the reason we won the FA Cup if we being honest, done more than Henry ever did in a final.#SorryNotSorry

If Arsenal sign Carvalho, you looking at another Invincibles.

9wqti.gif

Also, Calum Chamber is what they wanted Phil Jones to be.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Definitely need to get Vermaelen out of here. Been dead to me since he was the reason we got raped at the Nou Camp.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Arsenal black. :to: Even Gibbs seemed blacker today idk.

Joel has that hunger and nignorance we missed. We were too controlled in the last 8/9 years. Think Wenger loves his directness. The Real Yaya was the reason we won the FA Cup if we being honest, done more than Henry ever did in a final.#SorryNotSorry

If Arsenal sign Carvalho, you looking at another Invincibles.

9wqti.gif

Also, Calum Chamber is what they wanted Phil Jones to be.
breh, the new Puma kits need some Swahili print on it to accommodate this new era.

Arsene and the coaching staff shoulda rocked this today
men.jpg

:damn:

Definitely need to get Vermaelen out of here. Been dead to me since he was the reason we got raped at the Nou Camp.
I dont know who this is. I dont acknowledge white Europeans from the Spanish #4 era. :mjpls:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Arsene with some Adebayor slander :heh:
He has something of Adebayor. He is strong, a strong body, similar strengths [to Adebayor], but as well technical skill.