Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the FA just said fukk this and threw the whole situation in the bushes. Look at how much EPL teams pay for players whereas La Liga sides sign better players for less money. Especially when it comes to South American players. Basically any one of any note is third party owned. Barca got investigated for the Neymar deal because they paid 40mil to a company Neymar's fam owned and never reported it. Not to mention Neymar was owned by Ronaldo's management company. Who knows how much Barca actually paid for him...and probably are STILL paying him. I highly doubt Neymar isn't the most expensive player ever.

I think every team but Real and Barca backed out of the deal for a reason.

Roman thought he knew about questionable money and shady deals until he got hit with that South American soccer racket and had to pump his brakes

:sas1:

Chelsea Football Club appear to be involved in the funding of "third-party ownership" of players outside the Premier League, contrary to the Premier League's and Uefa's strong official condemnation of the practice. Company documents in the UK, Jersey and Ireland strongly suggest that Chelsea are working in partnership with Jose Mourinho's Portuguese agent Jorge Mendes, and the US company Creative Arts Agency, who buy "economic rights participation agreements" in footballers playing for other clubs outside the Premier League.

:sas2:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
So the CFC
Linked up with the CAA
They tryna lock nikkas up
They tryna make new slaves :lupe:

Jorge Mendes might be the GOAT shady dealer though. He and the brey Hyundai Joorabachian are heavily involved in every questionable practice there is.

As a matter of fact, I did remember reading that one of the part-owners of Falcao was a former Chelsea exec.

The fukk is going on blood :dwillhuh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the CFC
Linked up with the CAA
They tryna lock nikkas up
They tryna make new slaves :lupe:

Jorge Mendes might be the GOAT shady dealer though. He and the brey Hyundai Joorabachian are heavily involved in every questionable practice there is.

As a matter of fact, I did remember reading that one of the part-owners of Falcao was a former Chelsea exec.

The fukk is going on blood :dwillhuh:

Peter Kenyon who runs Doyen Sports.
Apparently Chelsea are holding up Liverpool's deal for Benfica's Markovic as they own 50% of his rights through Roman's boy Pini Zahavi. :heh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Chelski:pacspit:

Not even trynna sell us lukaku cause we denied modric to join em one summer:childplease:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
trust me you dont want that fraud

better off splashing 5m more for Bentekkers
I know hes been having a bad world cup but half his other team mates are to. Hes has epl exp and benteke is looking like abit to injury prone for me.

I wish spurs can go for jackson martinez but hes wayy to overpriced or even ciro immbolie

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, the FA just said fukk this and threw the whole situation in the bushes. Look at how much EPL teams pay for players whereas La Liga sides sign better players for less money. Especially when it comes to South American players. Basically any one of any note is third party owned. Barca got investigated for the Neymar deal because they paid 40mil to a company Neymar's fam owned and never reported it. Not to mention Neymar was owned by Ronaldo's management company. Who knows how much Barca actually paid for him...and probably are STILL paying him. I highly doubt Neymar isn't the most expensive player ever.

I think every team but Real and Barca backed out of the deal for a reason.

Roman thought he knew about questionable money and shady deals until he got hit with that South American soccer racket and had to pump his brakes

:dead: How much do you think Barca payed for him? 110?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:dead: How much do you think Barca payed for him? 110?
Barca president said 87, 57 was what was actually reported, 40 went to Neymar & Mans Incorporated, who knows how much went to Ronaldo's management company and his agent. I feel like 130-150 is a wholly unfounded but reasonable guess.