Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Was at Dupont Circle for the match and ran into Gideon Zelalem. Dapped him up (real life :whoa:). Crazy that he could be on the field for one of those two teams in 4 years.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So brehs.

I went on a grouper tonight. If you don't know what that is, it's a website, you get two of your friends and they match you up with three ladies for the night, blindly.

It surprisingly wasn't awkward. Grouper pays for your first drink and it sorta goes from there. Though you guys ever been with a broad and they're completely enamored with themselves. All these girls talked about was their jobs etc.

Plus they tried to be funny but thy weren't? Like at one point they went into this extended riff about one of the girls having a large tattoo on her back and the basic punch line was that it was the girl with the dragon tattoo, hahahahah fukk off. They were sarcastic types but it was utterly fukking boring.

Weird experience, but worthwhile...I guess.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
lads, i've concluded my readings. many good posts to acknowledge. proud of many of you :ehh: allow me to acknowledge:
Good post.

I need more time to work on the Tao of Anti-Daptism.

We Anti-Daptists will live free. Clean posts. Clean life.
Dapping is self-deluded ego-stroking. The illusion of recognizing quality posts is simply an embedded ploy to force a quality poster to recognize and internalize your name, thus dap you in the future. Deny the dap. The dap makes slaves of us all.
Should it be made in the Coliseum or TLR?

Maybe we could split it with @SubZeroDegrees running TLR and I try it here? :lupe: *dont dap*
this is a fine idea
Dapless Repless, Dapless Repless, Repless Repless, Dapless Dapless

Dapless Undap, Dapless Undap, Undap Undap, Dapless Dapless
even after this young man posts a mantra for the ages, he was seen dapping posts on the next page. free yourself, boy. don't fight your calling.
So we on that straight edge dap life. No more daps at all. Just good post reply. I feeling this :ehh:
good posting.
I don't know. :manny: I get this feeling that USA "wins" :scheme: 1-0 today in a result that gets both teams through and doesn't look too suspicious as Ghana is not going to beat Portugal by 4 goals and Portugal is not going to beat Ghana by 7.

1403780924_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

:beli:
quality posts by you two. nice picture @Jax, i'd say carlo should be a smiley @Liu Kang can we arrange this?

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton · Jun 25
All things considered I'd rather receive a bite than a leg breaking challenge. Whilst he should be punished, it is not the end of the world.
never use joey barton in an effort to support your own point, lad. i'll forgive you because you're dutch and thus created everything, alongside the bay area
So brehs.

I went on a grouper tonight. If you don't know what that is, it's a website, you get two of your friends and they match you up with three ladies for the night, blindly.

It surprisingly wasn't awkward. Grouper pays for your first drink and it sorta goes from there. Though you guys ever been with a broad and they're completely enamored with themselves. All these girls talked about was their jobs etc.

Plus they tried to be funny but thy weren't? Like at one point they went into this extended riff about one of the girls having a large tattoo on her back and the basic punch line was that it was the girl with the dragon tattoo, hahahahah fukk off. They were sarcastic types but it was utterly fukking boring.

when they make a movie like american psycho about this decade, a story like this will surely be in it. and you will all be driven by Uber drivers and discuss google's "new" driverless car

@mastermind @Don Rhymus @penfield @SubZeroDegrees any other anti-dapitalists, am i alone in picturing us like a cult? similar to this
teaser-for-new-hbo-show-the-leftovers-sneakhype.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I have adblocker and am always logged in , sae a coli ad for the first time in 5eva and it was "Get your smokey on, only you can prevent forest fires" - is this some kind of urban campaign or just some kind of self-aware irony slogan?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So brehs.

Sarcastic types that take themselves seriously kind of defeats the purpose of using sarcasm...

But sarcastic types that don't take themselves seriously and bash themselves over the head at every opportunity :ahh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I have adblocker and am always logged in , sae a coli ad for the first time in 5eva and it was "Get your smokey on, only you can prevent forest fires" - is this some kind of urban campaign or just some kind of self-aware irony slogan?

:pachaha: that's an eternal ad. Always pops up from time to time no matter what.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
lads, i've concluded my readings. many good posts to acknowledge. proud of many of you :ehh: allow me to acknowledge:

Dapping is self-deluded ego-stroking. The illusion of recognizing quality posts is simply an embedded ploy to force a quality poster to recognize and internalize your name, thus dap you in the future. Deny the dap. The dap makes slaves of us all.

this is a fine idea

even after this young man posts a mantra for the ages, he was seen dapping posts on the next page. free yourself, boy. don't fight your calling.

good posting.

quality posts by you two. nice picture @Jax, i'd say carlo should be a smiley @Liu Kang can we arrange this?

never use joey barton in an effort to support your own point, lad. i'll forgive you because you're dutch and thus created everything, alongside the bay area

when they make a movie like american psycho about this decade, a story like this will surely be in it. and you will all be driven by Uber drivers and discuss google's "new" driverless car

@mastermind @Don Rhymus @penfield @SubZeroDegrees any other anti-dapitalists, am i alone in picturing us like a cult? similar to this
teaser-for-new-hbo-show-the-leftovers-sneakhype.jpg
powerful posting :wowjb:

Im in all white today too :lupe: