Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Why are you so angry breh? I didnt as much compare them as players as i did their statistical output in the league using games started. In the last two years per game, their average assists per games started (in the league) have been pretty close. Nani only really stood out in that regard in 2010/2011...and Theo was injured for the majority of that campaign. Im not trying to say who is better, because clearly Nani is a more skilled player...but like we were talking about, he needs to do more to be considered world class in my opinion. Alex Hleb was the key pass king back in his last season for Arsenal...but at the end of the day goals and assists is what puts you in that world class category.

Being the best winger in europe doesn't make him world class?

This fukking guy right here :beli:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
nothing funnier than arsenal fans' expectations in the first two weeks of august

right now it's :russ:

in october it's :shaq2:

by december it will have turned to :snoop:

by april its :manny:

and of course in may it's :russ: again, when they finish above spurs

american footy fans who dont support arsenal see so much of this every year, because so many yankz luhh de gunnaz

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horse that's not necessarily true, we're usually :pachaha: in the top 2 positions in the until march/April where we get shut down completely in the space of 2 weeks :snoop:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Why are you so angry breh? I didnt as much compare them as players as i did their statistical output in the league using games started. In the last two years per game, their average assists per games started (in the league) have been pretty close. Nani only really stood out in that regard in 2010/2011...and Theo was injured for the majority of that campaign. Im not trying to say who is better, because clearly Nani is a more skilled player...but like we were talking about, he needs to do more to be considered world class in my opinion. Alex Hleb was the key pass king back in his last season for Arsenal...but at the end of the day goals and assists is what puts you in that world class category.

Nani is second all time in the history of the EPL in minutes played/assists ratio.