Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Chill, he doesn't play for Ajax any more:heh:

I think its fukked up! You want the best players to play! Suarez, Ronaldo , Ibrahimovic not playing is a shame! And lets be honest....its awkard...but a little bite aint worth 9 matches. While this was zero matches!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think its fukked up! You want the best players to play! Suarez, Ronaldo , Ibrahimovic not playing is a shame! And lets be honest....its awkard...but a little bite aint worth 9 matches. While this was zero matches!

We can all play that youtube game :usure:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mate...you're acting like this is the first time he's done this lol

Tbph he got off pretty light...

Meanwhile liverpool have just got fucced in their ass :dead: can't sell him and can't really buy a stiker because he will come back...rawk must be delicious right now :lolbron:. Lastly, is it true he won't be able to return to the prem until nov?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has been banned 38 matches without revieving a red card.
I never saw, Kean,Materazzi,Chiellini,Dejong recieving those kinds of bans! Is suarez behaviour really so much worse than those players?
Well considering if he bit someone outside of a football stadium he could go to jail with no questions asked...then yeah, pretty much :ehh:

And btw, rawk is delicious atm :cook::lolbron:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:what:
Don't you realize that biting people is simply abnormal ?
Tough tackles are part of the sport and injuries -unfortunately- happen but it's "normal" as that's the danger of the sport and excessive use force is penalized (look what Valencia got yesterday and he took the card with dignity because he knew it was logical).
In which circumstances that biting people on a football pitch normal ?

Last edited: