Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:wow:

we shall see the truth come out in those who benefit spiritually from righteous posting, and those who try and capitalize in a world with lesser morals.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Must...not...dap...:bryan:

Thinking about the Nigeria mall blasts got me thinking about Boko Haram and the Bring Back Our Girls campaign that hit the internets some time back.

Anyway I wondered if in the future there will be a website that will let us know what to be outraged at. It will be like music charts, we're slightly outraged at this today, fukking pissed about this. Boko Haram has fallen 37 slots in today's charts as Gary Oldman's rant about Hollywood jews has usurped the top spot. Get your opinions out there quick because this one is HOT HOT HOTTT :damn:

I'd hire FunkFlex to do a run down of the Outrage Charts every morning on satellite radio, youtube, twitter etc.

Once it's all said and done though, one thing the internet invariably gave us was cold and gray cynicism.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Lampard in the World Cup record books :bow:

Bq92V1FCcAITaD8.png
:ohhh: how did he surpass nigerian excellence with such efficiency
So I'm at work, browsing on Internet Explorer. Many of the modern, seamless features of the forum aren't so seamless on this anachronism. Dapping, apparently, is one of them.

I clicked to dap this post, then it took me to a place I'd never seen before. A whole new page, with a line of text that read:

Are you sure you wish to dap this post?

It made me think.....was I sure?

This added moment of reflection this sub-standard browser had provided me made me really think within myself and judge the post n a truly objective manner. On this confirmation page I was truly dapping in a vacuum.

If the post in question had been made by a non-OFTer...it might have even earned derision from me. The fact the post was made by Penfield, one of my most dapped cohorts, was weighing heavily on my decision. But here, removed from it all, with only that question staring me down...

What are daps, brehs?

Are they our currency? We don't trade in it, but we do barter. Gifs, links, all parlayed for dap by the clickful. Are they a....social currency? But the fact free-dap treads exist belittle the dap. Undermine it. Weaken it. Posters not worth their post-count in salt may have three times as many daps. Daps are meaningless. Daps are nothing. Yet, here it stared at me.

Why was I unsure? Fine, the post itself was undeserving, but I'm sure Penfield has made any number of posts I'd missed that warranted my single click of praise. But, yet, there it was.

I didn't. :wow:
dapped.
The Anti-Dap Movement is born :lupe:

No more daps. Eradicate daps. Ban the dap.
undapped :wow:

in other news, my cat just pulled herself off the couch and under the coffee table similarly to this:
ibtLZHsaYZmW6a.gif

i dapped her :yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The Anti-Dap Movement is born :lupe:

No more daps. Eradicate daps. Ban the dap.
That was a good post :wow:

Ive seen this page come up before and it definitely made me reflect on the post, on this forum, and on my life. More often than not, I back out and continue on this path of Coli relevance.

Its a heavy thing to sit and think about. :lupe:
I dapped this post at first then had to catch myself :lupe:

I must free myself from dap.

this is a movement I support.

FIN del dap!

:wow:

we shall see the truth come out in those who benefit spiritually from righteous posting, and those who try and capitalize in a world with lesser morals.

Must...not...dap...:bryan:

Thinking about the Nigeria mall blasts got me thinking about Boko Haram and the Bring Back Our Girls campaign that hit the internets some time back.

Anyway I wondered if in the future there will be a website that will let us know what to be outraged at. It will be like music charts, we're slightly outraged at this today, fukking pissed about this. Boko Haram has fallen 37 slots in today's charts as Gary Oldman's rant about Hollywood jews has usurped the top spot. Get your opinions out there quick because this one is HOT HOT HOTTT :damn:

I'd hire FunkFlex to do a run down of the Outrage Charts every morning on satellite radio, youtube, twitter etc.

Once it's all said and done though, one thing the internet invariably gave us was cold and gray cynicism.

:ohhh: how did he surpass nigerian excellence with such efficiency

dapped.

undapped :wow:

in other news, my cat just pulled herself off the couch and under the coffee table similarly to this:
ibtLZHsaYZmW6a.gif

i dapped her :yeshrug:
These both, were good posts :wow: