Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Algeria looked very impressive against an Armenia team that has got very good results as of late: Not the same team as 2010, younger, more attack-minded. Vahid has done a good job with them.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I won't be copping bruh, definitely try and play it at a friends though...one fifa game per year is already more than enough for me...i really am in the mood to play some international friendlies on 14 tho
it's free DLC for FIFA 14. It's just a WC addon for Ultimate team.

yeah we should play some international friendlies. I take it you are picking brazil

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Bo-r2H8CIAEi0NM.jpg

ZZ23432.jpg

Ashok Leyland

Slum Livin'
Daps
Anyone else think Liverpool's quick buys for Lallana, Lovren, Lambert and Can is a precursor for a Suarez transfer? Remember Spurs bought all those players last year and their fans thought Bale would stay too. :mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Anyone else think Liverpool's quick buys for Lallana, Lovren, Lambert and Can is a precursor for a Suarez transfer? Remember Spurs bought all those players last year and their fans thought Bale would stay too. :mjlol:

:what:

Liverpool's not a mid-size club like Tottenham. Spurs were making several purchases that could help them in the event of a Bale sale. Plus, Bale was begging to leave, and Suarez has made no such demands. Liverpool is buying to help them compete in the CL. Plus, Liverpool is likely going to sell Lucas, Reina, Agger, Aspas, Kelly, Assaidi, and Luis Alberto for starters. That should recoup at least half of the spending money.

Last edited:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
it's free DLC for FIFA 14. It's just a WC addon for Ultimate team.

yeah we should play some international friendlies. I take it you are picking brazil

Yoo this shyt is kind of nice, how am i playing against people with fully loaded squads though if theres no transfer market?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yoo this shyt is kind of nice, how am i playing against people with fully loaded squads though if theres no transfer market?

they must've spent some money on FIFA coins or had alot saved up. I had like 25k saved, bought 5 packs and the best player I got was Jesus Navas