Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm gonna make my Banks thread go plat by force if I have to

I think I know the ting @0:34 :ohhh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Tickets | Men In Blazers Live On Broadway - New York NY at Ticketmaster

:mjlol: try and forcibly make yourselves the poster boy of the usmnt movement brehs

a shame cause espn bit on their shyt and this is gonna be a big failure.

Producer John Johnson has announced today that Grantland's Men in Blazers will host Men in Blazers: Live on Broadway, an evening to celebrate everything that is glorious and distinct about United States Soccer on Friday, May 30th at 7:30PM at The Town Hall (123 West 43rd Street). The evening will feature conversation with members from the 1994 U.S. Men's National Team, as well as host members of the current U.S. Men's National Team, to wish them Godspeed before they head down to Brazil for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.

The evening will include appearances by Judah Friedlander ("30 Rock"), Tony Meola (1994 USMNT member), Alexi Lalas (ESPN analyst and 1994 USMNT member), Bob Ley (long-time ESPN sportscaster), as well as performances from Broadway's Andrew Kober (currently starring in Les Miserables), Julia Mattison (Godspell) accompanied by Drew Gasparini, and Ben Crawford (Big Fish, Shrek).

looks interesting tho

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm thinking about copping a Lallana jersey just so you brehs would know 100% that it's me if you seen me in the street :russ:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We need to stop this farce that just because Chicarito wears a Manchester United kit, he's the best player in North America.

Pro Soccer Talk’s Top 100 World Cup players: 50-26 | ProSoccerTalk

They ranked him 40th. Ahead of Diego Costa, Oscar, David Silva, and Schweinsteiger. :mindblown:

He's not better than Bradley. He's not even the best Mexican player. Hell, he's not even better than the best Mexican player going to Brazil. I'd take Dos Santos over him. At least GDS shows up in big matches.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Neymar da gawd or Hazard to win the WC this summer. :blessed:

Messi and that Argentina squad might derail that though. Zabalaeta, Mascherano, Garay, Di Maria, Higuain, Aguero and the GOAT. :patrice:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Neymar about to channel is inner phenom..the King blessed him and he's about to be the heir to the throne

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We need to stop this farce that just because Chicarito wears a Manchester United kit, he's the best player in North America.

Pro Soccer Talk’s Top 100 World Cup players: 50-26 | ProSoccerTalk

They ranked him 40th. Ahead of Diego Costa, Oscar, David Silva, and Schweinsteiger. :mindblown:

He's not better than Bradley. He's not even the best Mexican player. Hell, he's not even better than the best Mexican player going to Brazil. I'd take Dos Santos over him. At least GDS shows up in big matches.
that list
IH6owBf.png

Dirk Kuyt at 59 :deadrose: