Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
<3

and @penfield is salty cause he's basically the fake me. He pretends to be the person online who I am in real life. He lives in the south, drinks from colored water fountains, reads pitchfork all day and talks about musicians I know in real life. Everything is a funny chiche to him cause he's never experienced the shyt.
Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar!
Here are some good websites for you to have.
AbdurRahman.Org
Bakkah.net | Islamic Articles and Translations
Abu Khadeejah | أبو خديجة | Salafi Publications Birmingham UK
Audio-Islam.com
FatwaIslam.Com - Fatwa | Islamic Rulings
Please let me know if i can ever help you out.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
<3

and @penfield is salty cause he's basically the fake me. He pretends to be the person online who I am in real life. He lives in the south, drinks from colored water fountains, reads pitchfork all day and talks about musicians I know in real life. Everything is a funny chiche to him cause he's never experienced the shyt.

You right. I don't know why you gotta put me on blast like that :to:

It's fukking tough out here in Alabama man. nikkas don't even realize though. Ma and Pa work 62 hours a week each shinin' and scrubbin' toilets around town just so me and sis can has innanets. Only time a nikka can find happiness is in an ice col' bottle of Coke, family trips to the swimmin' hole, and sittin' here on this here coli chopping it up with you kind folk.

I can't even dream of what Toronto must be like. Monorails, running water, postal service, shoes. You one of dem city nikkas. Into art and minimally designed studio apartments and photography and typography design and what not, talking about helvetica, and arial and futura and sans serif. Golly, to be into that I can only imagine.

I'm sorry mistah @spinoza I just want to see the city one of these days :to:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Its not so much about how the great the city is and what we have (everything) its more about the mentality.

You actually can rise beyond your station in life and do the things you wanna do. If you ever need any advice then send me a message any time.
:bow: you're a special attribute to this forum breh, and I'm not just saying that

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Its not so much about how the great the city is and what we have (everything) its more about the mentality.

You actually can rise beyond your station in life and do the things you wanna do. If you ever need any advice then send me a message any time.
What if I'm black as fook? :lupe:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
just a quick reminder of why I don't even watch a minute of the Brasileirao anymore :ahh:

zZyWP4Z.jpg

what the fukk is this @Hollister @horse. kills

I remember when it was a high scoring league with many entertaining games just a few years ago :to: