Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm looking at how popular that Fantasy Sports subforum is and all the acronyms and lingo confuse me.

I've done MLS/EPL ones once or twice but I can keep track of those, 18/20 team leagues are way easier to keep track of... these NFL leagues are 30 teams of 40 players, absolutely impossible to keep track of it all. Or is it, but I'm just not hardcore enough to get around the idea?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's £21.45 for a travelcard from my hometown during peak time, and that's whilst getting a discount from the 16-25 railcard :leon:

:bryan:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Having TSC as a subforum of the Arcadium instead of the Coliseum makes this place look a little too serious to me. :scusthov: Now, thread titles are no longer viewable at the top of the page, and it's necessary to scroll all the way down.

And that fantasy subforum took off a lot faster than I expected. :leon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Why waste time on Kermit breh.

and lol @ Cbox, is GTM still here? I remember (I think) he started that whole business. Good idea but it seems all the drama starts from there

concise

Veteran
Daps
Why waste time on Kermit breh.

and lol @ Cbox, is GTM still here? I remember (I think) he started that whole business. Good idea but it seems all the drama starts from there

Because I never knew how deep these things actually went. :heh:

The creation of this forum has been great in allowing me to know these things. :heh:

:heh: <--- is my new favorite smiley. And some said we had too many. :heh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Because I never knew how deep these things actually went. :heh:

The creation of this forum has been great in allowing me to know these things. :heh:

:heh: <--- is my new favorite smiley. And some said we had too many. :heh:

Sohh always had forum cliques since forever I joined and that was in 02. E-F-I (Ether From In) I think & E-Unit were the ones back in the day, then you had the various Movements, The Movement (Dipset), 1SNR, Delete then I lost count. It all comes from people in TLR or JBO/OT

concise

Veteran
Daps
Sohh always had forum cliques since forever I joined and that was in 02. E-F-I (Ether From In) I think & E-Unit were the ones back in the day, then you had the various Movements, The Movement (Dipset), 1SNR, Delete then I lost count. It all comes from people in TLR or JBO/OT

:heh:

Tell us more stories some time, :old: