Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
What was the Bulls v Spurs score?

Smh at us not even having a recognisable striker on tour, need to sign like another 3 more strikers after Adebayor as I think Defoe should move on as he's too limited

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Just had a phone call off an indian chap.

Indian chap: MMMM hello sir i am callinging as a check up on the windows computer you are usinging?

Me: :beli: Ok, what about it?

Indian chap: Your windows computer is carryinging malicious files.

Me: Is that right? :leon: WHICH of my windows computers are you talking about, specifically?

India chap: *pause*.....i am callinging about your windows computer

Me: :beli: So you're talking complete shyt then? What are you selling there bra?

Indian chap:*pause* ....uh, i am calling about your windows...

Me: :what: fukk off.

*hangs up*

I told him.

Me
ib0BXJwUkXxeIz.png

This is why i never answer the god damn house phone. Only answered because i'm supposed to be having a laptop delivered today.

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
i think Juve will get Van Persie because they have missed out on Cavani

i hope this doesn't drag on until the 31st

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
All the noises are that he's moving to us.

Was something on twitter from some agent saying it's moved one step closer.

Obviously to be taken with a pinch of salt.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently he was shouting out for a ladder :laugh:

Weird politician.

JFK wouldn't put on a cowboy hat when he was in Texas in case he looked like a dope, boris is flying around waving flags whilst tearing about on zip lines lol.

Looking back JFK wishes he was wearing boris's helmet tbf.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Apparently he was shouting out for a ladder :laugh:

Weird politician.

JFK wouldn't put on a cowboy hat when he was in Texas in case he looked like a dope, boris is flying around waving flags whilst tearing about on zip lines lol.

Looking back JFK wishes he was wearing boris's helmet tbf.

Boris is stupid smart. He's like a classic comedy character, a intellectual Frank Spencer.

How can you hate on a Man who said what the rest of the Country was thinking when it comes to a certain city

The article, in the issue dated 16 October, says people in Liverpool "cannot accept that they might have made any contribution to their misfortunes, but seek rather to blame someone else for it, thereby deepening their sense of shared tribal grievance about the rest of society".

It says Liverpudlians "wallow" in their "victim status", adding it is part of the "deeply unattractive psyche" of many in the city.

The article goes on to say Ken Bigley's brother Paul was wrong to say the prime minister has "blood on his hands".

It also says Mr Bigley took a risk by working in Iraq against the advice of the Foreign Office, and "his motives and misjudgements... should, without lessening sympathy for him and his family, temper the outpouring of sentimentality in which many have engaged for him".

Mr Johnson adds the city made a scapegoat of police in the wake of the Hillsborough disaster, refusing to acknowledge the part played "by drunken fans at the back of the crowd who mindlessly tried to fight their way into the ground".

The incident claimed the lives of 96 Liverpool football supporters.

The Hillsborough Family Support Group described the article as "typical Tory propaganda".

Phil Hammond, vice chairman of the group said: "Boris Johnson, he knows nothing about this.

"He doesn't even know how many people died at Hillsborough. They wrote that it was 'more than 50'.

or

On George Bush: "The President is a cross-eyed Texan warmonger, unelected, inarticulate, who epitomises the arrogance of American foreign policy."

On Big Brother: "I didn’t see it, but it sounds barbaric. It’s become like cock-fighting: poor dumb brutes being set upon each other by conniving television producers."

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when buses were like 70p a journey.

What's it like 2.50 for a single now? :scusthov:

Miss those child one day travelcards :noah: