Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Beckham, Donovan and Henry facing Frank Lampard and Chelsea.

Not. fukking. Slick.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Eddie da gawd at it again

What did you make of the team Edson? I liked Aqua and Pach, what did you make of Suso's movement? Its gonna be another long season mate

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I only wish I had Eddie's knowledge of the EPL, all these similiar white English players, legitmately can't tell any of them apart. Wouldn't know Downing from Ridgewell from Cattermole tbh. Love the way Albrighton plays however :yes:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I only wish I had Eddie's knowledge of the EPL, all these similiar white English players, legitmately can't tell any of them apart. Wouldn't know Downing from Ridgewell from Cattermole tbh. Love the way Albrighton plays however :yes:
Could've worked as a troll till you mentioned Cattermole then rated Albrighton. Albrighton, Whittingham and Ridgewell were all grown in the same test tube though.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
in typical American sports fashion, ESPN has gone to commercial :pacspit:
Somehow in your fukked up constitution it is more sacred to honour the front of a mass-produced piece of fabric than the very embodiment of sportsmanship.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Somehow in your fukked up constitution it is more sacred to honour the front of a mass-produced piece of fabric than the very embodiment of sportsmanship.
its true

and yet the American sports media are as zealous about sportsmanship as the blokes in the UK media are

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I don't see Hazard in the line up
Terry's a violent racist and if Torres gets a chance to shoot any pensioner's in the north stand better have health insurance because they might need a rhinoplasty soon.