Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
MIKEY

Since I've been reading the guardian (sporadically) over the last say 5 years, it's been a liberal paper. But it likes to think of itself as labour. I don't know if the editors are going intentionally meta with this piece or simply trolling. But it'd written in such a strange, passive-aggressive tone.

"I believe social mobility is about giving more young people access to privilege – not taking it away from those who have it. The comprehensive system is built on the premise that every child has the same needs – an attitude that encourages mediocrity. Bright children who enjoy academic learning deserve the chance to be educated with like-minded peers." Embarrassingly this is pretty much Conservatism.

While I am an "accidental" private school parent, deep down I don't think I ever really had a problem with private education. It just didn't seem socially acceptable to say so. In fact, as the first in my family to finish school with any formal qualifications – never mind go to university – I think I secretly always thought it was something to aspire to. "Secretly think things". I'm not Freud but this seems kind of impossible to me.
yeah, it just comes across as her trying to convince herself that its ok. I dont know why she has to do that. I dont really care, and I doubt the people looking at her daughter in school uniform care either like she tried to suggest they do.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Pride of Scotland bringing the lads back in against these cheats.

MON THEN LADS!

Daps
m8s the Timbers played Aston Villa in a friendly last night that ended 2-2. Mark my words, Barry Bannan will breakout this season. Already twice the player of Josh McEchran

Me and the lads went to a bar after the match. I saw a group of older Villa supporters gathered around. I walked past and said "good match lads" and we shook hands. I mentioned I was impressed with Darren Bent's movement last season and they were all :takedat:. I told them I was a liverpool supporter and believed that Downing would break out this season and they were :pachaha:. I hit the lads with the finisher by mentioning how I have Marc Albrighton to shine this season. One of the older lads said "you know your football. that's the first time anyone has mentioned Albrighton in the states." I was :lawd:. I name dropped Nobbie Solano and the lads were all :lawd:. A few mentions of Angel (a clever player), Melberg (a warrior), and Liam Ridgewell (a no nonsense english lad) had the lads :lawd: to my football knowledge. I told them I expected Gary Gardner to start next season :skip:. The lads were :lawd:. They kept repeating "you know your football" :skip:. they were floored m8s. One of the lads wanted to buy me a drink but my work was done :jawalrus: and I returned to my table.

This goes out to yoyo/other american lads who hadn't a chance to show themselves against true englishmen :skip:. One day m8s.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I met an English breh on campus once. I sidled up to him, casual like, crossed my arms and said, 'So I reckon ye like the fitba then m8' :usure: (<-----That was what my face looked like).

He said, 'No not really.' So I just was like, 'Ohhh...err...yeah go buffs' and slunk away.

Then I fell into a depression :sadbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
m8s the Timbers played Aston Villa in a friendly last night that ended 2-2. Mark my words, Barry Bannan will breakout this season. Already twice the player of Josh McEchran

Me and the lads went to a bar after the match. I saw a group of older Villa supporters gathered around. I walked past and said "good match lads" and we shook hands. I mentioned I was impressed with Darren Bent's movement last season and they were all :takedat:. I told them I was a liverpool supporter and believed that Downing would break out this season and they were :pachaha:. I hit the lads with the finisher by mentioning how I have Marc Albrighton to shine this season. One of the older lads said "you know your football. that's the first time anyone has mentioned Albrighton in the states." I was :lawd:. I name dropped Nobbie Solano and the lads were all :lawd:. A few mentions of Angel (a clever player), Melberg (a warrior), and Liam Ridgewell (a no nonsense english lad) had the lads :lawd: to my football knowledge. I told them I expected Gary Gardner to start next season :skip:. The lads were :lawd:. They kept repeating "you know your football" :skip:. they were floored m8s. One of the lads wanted to buy me a drink but my work was done :jawalrus: and I returned to my table.

This goes out to yoyo/other american lads who hadn't a chance to show themselves against true englishmen :skip:. One day m8s.

Shame your lack of knowledge doesnt go back to the Gordon Cowans, Nigel Spink, David Platt or Ian Ormondroyd (the Peter Crouch of his day) era. Keep bangin tho lil homie

KOTK

Pro
Daps

Me and the lads went to a bar after the match. I saw a group of older Villa supporters gathered around. I walked past and said "good match lads" and we shook hands. I mentioned I was impressed with Darren Bent's movement last season and they were all :takedat:. I told them I was a liverpool supporter and believed that Downing would break out this season and they were :pachaha:. I hit the lads with the finisher by mentioning how I have Marc Albrighton to shine this season. One of the older lads said "you know your football. that's the first time anyone has mentioned Albrighton in the states." I was unctuous. I name dropped Nobbie Solano and the lads were all :lawd:. A few mentions of Angel (a clever player), Melberg (a warrior), and Liam Ridgewell (a no nonsense english lad) had the lads :lawd: to my football knowledge. I told them I expected Gary Gardner to start next season :skip:. The lads were :lawd:. They kept repeating "you know your football" :skip:. they were floored m8s. One of the lads wanted to buy me a drink but my work was done :jawalrus: and I returned to my table.

Needs more heroin and tats, but I'm feelin it.:youngsabo:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I met an English breh on campus once. I sidled up to him, casual like, crossed my arms and said, 'So I reckon ye like the fitba then m8' :usure: (<-----That was what my face looked like).

He said, 'No not really.' So I just was like, 'Ohhh...err...yeah go buffs' and slunk away.

Then I fell into a depression :sadbron:
Yeah, Off Centre didn't have Childish Gambino.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Me and the lads went to a bar after the match. I saw a group of older Villa supporters gathered around. I walked past and said "good match lads" and we shook hands. I mentioned I was impressed with Darren Bent's movement last season and they were all :takedat:. I told them I was a liverpool supporter and believed that Downing would break out this season and they were :pachaha:. I hit the lads with the finisher by mentioning how I have Marc Albrighton to shine this season. One of the older lads said "you know your football. that's the first time anyone has mentioned Albrighton in the states." I was :lawd:. I name dropped Nobbie Solano and the lads were all :lawd:. A few mentions of Angel (a clever player), Melberg (a warrior), and Liam Ridgewell (a no nonsense english lad) had the lads :lawd: to my football knowledge. I told them I expected Gary Gardner to start next season :skip:. The lads were :lawd:. They kept repeating "you know your football". they were floored m8s. One of the lads wanted to buy me a drink but my work was done :jawalrus: and I returned to my table.

not bad, not bad :obama: