Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

2006 to 2013, and a fukking orchestra in the middle.. yeah a slow song is gonna make it more poignant.. fakkits :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not that open, in terms of form, we're probably the side in worst form out of the 3. We lost to Garcilaso away for fukks sake, while ya'll and Defensor have taken points in Peru.

We need to beat ya'll IN Chile, then Garcilaso at the Mineirão by big GD to have a shot at qualifying.

If you beat us you'll guarentee top seed, tbh i think the 2 to qualify will definitely be Defensor and then we'll fight it our amongst ourselves, like I said thats if we beat you guys and Garcilaso, La U are no pushovers, especially at home. I was at that match last night and as soon as we went up 2-0 our coach shifted the style to more defensive, we then conceded and then shortly after, a last minute equalizer — the stadium went dead quiet and everyone felt LA was done and dusted

Breh, we are average at best at home. The fact that we've beaten Garcilaso and Defenson in Santiago just shows how weak the group is. I know you guys have to do a lot of work - playing very poorly yourselves - but what I'm saying is the group is weak enough for you to think ya'll still have a legit chance.