Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Bizarre confession time. I always wonder where people get their music, where they find their music. Like, how did you hear about that particular band and why do you still listen to them? I tend to vomit bile and simultaneously scoff when I hear about 'the radio' because that is such a...nightmare...but then I realized a lot of people still get a lot of their music from the radio :ohhh:

Like I was driving around with this girl the other day. We started talking about our favorite bands and I slowly realized that when I'm with her she always has the radio playing, no cds, no ipod, nothing. When I drive I either always have an ipod or a cd, something y'know?

I'll admit, I find a lot of music from Pitchfork (AV Club, Stereogum, Itunes Radio, Spotify Radio) etc. and I sometimes read people e-scoffing about Pitchfork, "What a fukking Pitchfork band these guys are" and I'm sorta like, well Pitchfork is pretty all-encompassing nowadays, they review fukking EVERYTHING (almost) so it's like, they don't even know what they're insulting, or that insult is so out of fukking whack with the realities and the content of the site that it's absurd. Yes, Pitchfork writes like @ssholes and their rating system and review system is essentially a made up contraption to make people upset but in terms of basic music coverage, you can find a lot of shyt on there from unknown to Beyonce.

But then I get to thinking about those who hate 'Pitchfork Bands', well what the fukk are these brehs listening to? :lupe:

If you somehow listen to a band that isn't covered by any of those websites you're just so obscure and alt I dunno even have words to describe it :leostare:

That or they're huge Imagine Dragons fans or Anthony Fantano

I have always been a huge fan of the related artists, inspired by, and inspiration of features on sites like allmusic and rateyourmusic.
From the very first time I read Pitchfork and their style, I've been turned off. I can't read that site. :scusthov:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Middle table brehs @EQ. @Grams

I'm smelling the hot dogs at Wembley :wow:

Hull City through to the semis :wow:

#Davies4England
#MattyDaGawd
#HuddCity

:mj: :mj: :mj:

memecenter_1391472224433_926.gif

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Semi finals at Wembley are stupid but the FA have to pay Wembley off somehow.