Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of getting things off the chest my real life and my coli life flew very close to each other lately with consequences still yet to be seen :lupe:

I guess never talk shyt while you're browsing the coli on your laptop in public :damn:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ibcSDjqRLnfKy.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
@Mwakenya breh what day are you going to SXSW/ what day are the soulection showcase? Might be able to drive down for at least that.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fukkin golazo :dempsey:

what a player mattocks is, dude has been running rings around our defense

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Speaking of getting things off the chest my real life and my coli life flew very close to each other lately with consequences still yet to be seen :lupe:

I guess never talk shyt while you're browsing the coli on your laptop in public :damn:
I'd like to think if anyone I know sees I'm posting on the Coli and decides to take a look, they'd easily see who I was

coli -> soccer -> american -> new york -> bam

so I'm extra careful

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
we've been taken the fukk apart today, but we were asking for it

no miller, no olave = mattocks running rampant

whitecaps have always had a hell of a team that couldn't put it together though, seems with fernandez they might finally get over the hump this year

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Sooo what are the odds that that F*U*N*E*R*A*L guy is the first to commit that on the coli? :avbehh:

Every time I step into TLR he's always posting the most depressing shyt :lupe:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Bizarre confession time. I always wonder where people get their music, where they find their music. Like, how did you hear about that particular band and why do you still listen to them? I tend to vomit bile and simultaneously scoff when I hear about 'the radio' because that is such a...nightmare...but then I realized a lot of people still get a lot of their music from the radio :ohhh:

Like I was driving around with this girl the other day. We started talking about our favorite bands and I slowly realized that when I'm with her she always has the radio playing, no cds, no ipod, nothing. When I drive I either always have an ipod or a cd, something y'know?

I'll admit, I find a lot of music from Pitchfork (AV Club, Stereogum, Itunes Radio, Spotify Radio) etc. and I sometimes read people e-scoffing about Pitchfork, "What a fukking Pitchfork band these guys are" and I'm sorta like, well Pitchfork is pretty all-encompassing nowadays, they review fukking EVERYTHING (almost) so it's like, they don't even know what they're insulting, or that insult is so out of fukking whack with the realities and the content of the site that it's absurd. Yes, Pitchfork writes like a$$holes and their rating system and review system is essentially a made up contraption to make people upset but in terms of basic music coverage, you can find a lot of shyt on there from unknown to Beyonce.

But then I get to thinking about those who hate 'Pitchfork Bands', well what the fukk are these brehs listening to? :lupe:

If you somehow listen to a band that isn't covered by any of those websites you're just so obscure and alt I dunno even have words to describe it :leostare:

That or they're huge Imagine Dragons fans or Anthony Fantano

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Bizarre confession time. I always wonder where people get their music, where they find their music. Like, how did you hear about that particular band and why do you still listen to them? I tend to vomit bile and simultaneously scoff when I hear about 'the radio' because that is such a...nightmare...but then I realized a lot of people still get a lot of their music from the radio :ohhh:

Like I was driving around with this girl the other day. We started talking about our favorite bands and I slowly realized that when I'm with her she always has the radio playing, no cds, no ipod, nothing. When I drive I either always have an ipod or a cd, something y'know?

I'll admit, I find a lot of music from Pitchfork (AV Club, Stereogum, Itunes Radio, Spotify Radio) etc. and I sometimes read people e-scoffing about Pitchfork, "What a fukking Pitchfork band these guys are" and I'm sorta like, well Pitchfork is pretty all-encompassing nowadays, they review fukking EVERYTHING (almost) so it's like, they don't even know what they're insulting, or that insult is so out of fukking whack with the realities and the content of the site that it's absurd. Yes, Pitchfork writes like @ssholes and their rating system and review system is essentially a made up contraption to make people upset but in terms of basic music coverage, you can find a lot of shyt on there from unknown to Beyonce.

But then I get to thinking about those who hate 'Pitchfork Bands', well what the fukk are these brehs listening to? :lupe:

If you somehow listen to a band that isn't covered by any of those websites you're just so obscure and alt I dunno even have words to describe it :leostare:

That or they're huge Imagine Dragons fans or Anthony Fantano
i mostly listen to weird hawaiian luau music under a bridge with my boy duncan