Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
a lot of posters pretend they werent apart of that. Dudes rocking pink avis, typing in pink, etc.

I remember someone made a cartoon of those dudes and Kologrobx :dead:

Them Movement brehs did put in alot of work, if you didnt like Cam & the Dips or werent down with the movement.

He was ahead of his time. If he came out in that 2000-2001 period instead of the early 90s, he would have sold more records and bigger star. It actually sucks when you think about it. A lot of guys bite his style too.

Eminem. Its like Em fused Masta Ace & Redmans style together but couldnt surpass neither of them. Between them 2 they have 6-7 Classic albums, Em 1 very good album.

Everytime i hear Underground from Relapse, it reminds me of Rated R, Red from Whut? Thee Album (Favourite Red album)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Apparently so:
pbendall
22 July 2012 11:12AM
You don't mind telling everyone how many awards you've won, do you? But if you are such a great comedian, where are the jokes in your column?

230 c*nting recommends. I know it's Grauniad and spacs recommend the shyt at the top, but this is guillotine-level foolery.

Its like when people asked why Tommy Coopers magic tricks didnt work, they werent meant to

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf, if redman came out right now he'd be numero uno

A++++ hood weed raps would kill it today

ASAP rocky, wiz etc got very lucky

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Scott Storch took down a lot of those hollywood/entertainer harlots. I give him props for that. Ultimate come up from being a small scale producer with The Roots.