Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Piers Morgan has 500 times as many followers on Twitter than Stewart Lee.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
He's no longer a CEO. Is his name still Dame Dash?

I think he goes by Damon now. I don't think many fell as hard as Dame, went bankrupt, fell out with Jay, fell out with Curren$y, wife divorced him.

Tough to feel sorry though, dude was a prick. He did have one of the funniest Cribs episodes I've ever seen though.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:wow:

I always liked dipset for their entertainment value. Their music was never to be taken seriously, but its thoroughly enjoyable nonetheless. Same way how I feel about the Terminator MC, Trim and Tempa T's of the grime world

They had their niche and where good at it. Just like Flocka, Wale, Gucci, Wiz and the rest of those new breed of rappers, they jsut niche artists, good for radio and a sing-a-long

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Got good genes and he takes care of himself. What wrong with a man fixing things, if he sees fit. He doesn't look like some creature of the wild.
:comeon: you know you dont support that.

:wow:

I always liked dipset for their entertainment value. Their music was never to be taken seriously, but its thoroughly enjoyable nonetheless. Same way how I feel about the Terminator MC, Trim and Tempa T's of the grime world

yeah, this happened to me around Killa Season time. I liked some of their music, but they really arent that good as rappers, except Cam. But Killa Season made me realize they were just jokers and not to be taken serious and I started appreciating them more.

the Movement era on SOHH was pretty funny too.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think he goes by Damon now. I don't think many fell as hard as Dame, went bankrupt, fell out with Jay, fell out with Curren$y, wife divorced him.

Tough to feel sorry though, dude was a prick. He did have one of the funniest Cribs episodes I've ever seen though.
Redman's Cribs episode is the definitive Cribs ep too :laugh:

Redmam a dude who woulda got bigger if he came out around the time of Dipset, imo. Hilarious but actually dope as fukk.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:comeon: you know you dont support that.

yeah, this happened to me around Killa Season time. I liked some of their music, but they really arent that good as rappers, except Cam. But Killa Season made me realize they were just jokers and not to be taken serious and I started appreciating them more.

the Movement era on SOHH was pretty funny too.

I remember I had no net for the last half of 2003 and when I came back on to Sohh it was Dipset/Movement crazy

:russ: Reincar, pretends he wasnt apart of it all

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it's just a little nip and tuck, aint like dude is lighting his skin, or getting nose jobs. He has a career because of his looks, so he knows he needs to maintain his look for as long as possible.

Like I said, dude aint done anything outrageous, just a few minor fixer uppers.

KOTK

Pro
Daps

2pac probably.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I remember I had no net for the last half of 2003 and when I came back on to Sohh it was Dipset/Movement crazy

:russ: Reincar, pretends he wasnt apart of it all
a lot of posters pretend they werent apart of that. Dudes rocking pink avis, typing in pink, etc.

I remember someone made a cartoon of those dudes and Kologrobx :dead:
Breh it's just a little nip and tuck, aint like dude is lighting his skin, or getting nose jobs. He has a career because of his looks, so he knows he needs to maintain his look for as long as possible.

Like I said, dude aint done anything outrageous, just a few minor fixer uppers.
breh, he injecting botulism into his face. Its disgusting. And the plastic surgery. Its embarrassing as a hip hopper.

the other thing that annoys me about LL Cool J is how bitter he is at new rappers, ignoring that he blew up because he went at an old rapper and was calling himself the GOAT at 17 and shyt. :smh:

Dude has been a clown since 1999 to me. Mad at JayZ because he had the nerve to be promoted to Def Jam president. nothing to do with the fact that JayZ sold more records than you did and actually ran a record label. :snoop:
:to:

Redman thats my rapper yo
He was ahead of his time. If he came out in that 2000-2001 period instead of the early 90s, he would have sold more records and bigger star. It actually sucks when you think about it. A lot of guys bite his style too.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Stewart Lee is so underrated
Apparently so:
pbendall
22 July 2012 11:12AM
You don't mind telling everyone how many awards you've won, do you? But if you are such a great comedian, where are the jokes in your column?

230 c*nting recommends. I know it's Grauniad and spacs recommend the shyt at the top, but this is guillotine-level foolery.