Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Feb 3, 2014

Feb 17, 2014

explain

@SCORCH reneged on the bet just a bit, right before @-YDB- let the yopper loose on his way out. so it went down to two weeks. then back to a month, but I guess just two weeks.... :patrice:

I'll see yall in month.

@yoyoyo1 by the time I come back Altidore still won't score a goal.

@mastermind Arsenal are about to reclaim that third place trophy they love so much

@Hollister I'll stop avoiding you in FIFA so u can beat me again, since Liverpool won't be winning much this month

@SCORCH Chelsea still sucks, Pelligrini defeated himself.
Just give the breh @-YDB- a one week ban tbf, it's all jokes in here :smugbiden:

I didn't see his post......GIVE HIM TWO MONTHS :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Phantogram's newest album, Voices, came out today. I love Blackout Days and Fall in Love. It's a pretty solid record.

I made the mistake of listening to Pharrell's Happy for the first time last weekend. Not only is that song branded into my memory, but I can't help but dance in my office chair every time I hear it.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you dont want a submissive doll you can throw around? a kevin durant-like servant that would be happy doing so? who's personality would brighten up your day every day? who would think your small white cock is adequate? someone who would support you like a dog would? stopping now :whoa:

Sounds like a tamagotchi :mjlol:
If I wanted a docile wifey like that I'd go full retard and live that Lars life with a blow up doll :mjlol:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Richards ever fit? :wtf: Wouldn't he be a better fit instead of Demichelis?

going by the ether viera gave him, id assume hes a lazy sack of sh1te and just doesn't impress enough on the training ground to get a start

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Looks like Pelle Pelle wants to go wide against Barca...Kolorav and Navas on the wings will give The Beast some good service in the middle

I hope :sadcam:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Can't see City winning at the Nou Camp but I guess you don't want to lose the tie in the first leg.