Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
article-0-1B9A11D100000578-986_634x364.jpg

Top 4 side, tbh.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
for some reason this came up as a preview for this movie I saw yesterday at a small indie theater (West End Cinema @frush11 @horse. kills ) and they said they would be showing it at the theater, but its also on netflix. It looks pretty incredible.

I enjoyed it. It basically ends up focusing on a guy in the Muslim Brotherhood and a guy who is part of the revolutionaries an they're best friends and the tension that there is between that dynamic.

There's some harrowing scenes too, there's one sequence where the camera man is following the revolutionary as he's dip duck diving and dodging through the streets and throwing rocks. My description doesn't do it justice but it had me :lupe:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
1662267_10151859060716886_251000972_n.jpg

The American billionaire may be interested in buying Newcastle United.

Although no official bids have yet been made, talks are tentative. McMahon [is] eager to expand his brand into the Barclays Premier League....

The American is thought to be a soccer fan and avid follower of the EPL (English Premier League)....

As reported earlier this year by Winner Sports, current Newcastle own Mike Ashley would consider selling the football club if a suitable offer is made.

The Sports Direct owner is looking to shift his attention to the SPL after The Scottish Premier League was handed a huge boost with their share of TV money from the recent BT Sport mega Champions League TV rights deal.

A top Newcastle United source told Winner Sports: "Vince McMahon has been sniffing around the club and seems keen on pursuing his interest.

"He sees England as an untapped market for his wrestling empire. He has even indicated he could put on wrestling bouts at St James’s Park.

"Obviously it is very early days but there is hope the fans may get what they want with Ashley leaving. Buying a club like Newcastle would throw him into the spotlight in England which is just what he is looking to do."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/vince-mcmahon-newcastle-united-takeover-3157570

Redcafe's Take

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/vinc...-to-be-interested-in-buying-newcastle.384983/

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
1662267_10151859060716886_251000972_n.jpg

The American billionaire may be interested in buying Newcastle United.

Although no official bids have yet been made, talks are tentative. McMahon [is] eager to expand his brand into the Barclays Premier League....

The American is thought to be a soccer fan and avid follower of the EPL (English Premier League)....

As reported earlier this year by Winner Sports, current Newcastle own Mike Ashley would consider selling the football club if a suitable offer is made.

The Sports Direct owner is looking to shift his attention to the SPL after The Scottish Premier League was handed a huge boost with their share of TV money from the recent BT Sport mega Champions League TV rights deal.

A top Newcastle United source told Winner Sports: "Vince McMahon has been sniffing around the club and seems keen on pursuing his interest.

"He sees England as an untapped market for his wrestling empire. He has even indicated he could put on wrestling bouts at St James’s Park.

"Obviously it is very early days but there is hope the fans may get what they want with Ashley leaving. Buying a club like Newcastle would throw him into the spotlight in England which is just what he is looking to do."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/vince-mcmahon-newcastle-united-takeover-3157570

Redcafe's Take

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/vinc...-to-be-interested-in-buying-newcastle.384983/

Yo is this shyt real?

HADzH0r.png

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I just smh every time I see those types of threads and people just keep posting in them. :laugh:

:snoop:
I posted in that thread. But they would never be able to guess my name in a million yeas because I didn't want to give them too much clues. Especially since my name is rare in the Anglo world. :smugfavre:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
For $53 you get access to every mls game?

And I can get access to every epl game with basic cable?

Highway robbery.
Dont know if you're trolling, but as I prefer to improve the world by educating the ignorant instead of letting the hopeless drag the rest of us down...

MLS split their rights between ESPN, NBCSN, and Univision, along with all the regional networks. It's the same thing NBA/MLB/NHL do with their TV and internet rights.

EPL sold their whole being to NBC and let them do whatever with it. All or nothing innit, in an attempt to gain a foothold in the US market. (and it seems it's closer to "meh" right now with unmoved ratings from ESPN days.) But the overall availability is great.

And I sure you watch those Norwich vs Southampton matches all the time, slime.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dahell:Think you tagged the wrong person breh.

I don't even mind Asian broads but they've gotta be built like women.

:mjlol:

you dont want a submissive doll you can throw around? a kevin durant-like servant that would be happy doing so? who's personality would brighten up your day every day? who would think your small white cock is adequate? someone who would support you like a dog would? stopping now :whoa:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dont want a submissive doll you can throw around? a kevin durant-like servant that would be happy doing so? who's personality would brighten up your day every day? who would think your small white cock is adequate? someone who would support you like a dog would? stopping now :whoa:
:russ:

she does look like a doll tho forreal

large.png

she's 21 just so we're all clear fellas :patrice:

btw im really hoping city smack barca today, just to give the champs league a welcome change